Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: The 43X/48 and 365/365XL are EDC game changers

@flyrodr, thank you very much for that I will fire off an e-mail to her.

For those that might be interested I've already got a response back as of this morning. Very impressive. I will be interested to see if they can get me an answer to when the order might be filled. Thanks again @flyrodr.

Name:  20191203_153043.jpg
Views: 1476
Size:  80.3 KB

Received my 43X slide back from L&M precision. Hope to be able to shoot it this weekend, but it carries well around the house. The Holosun is a bit too wide for my Tenicor Velo, however, so I cut the holster to fit.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’m out if the loop - wasn’t there a rumor of an optional glass lens version of the RMSc being in development? I just can’t get behind a non-glass optic.
    Quote Originally Posted by flyrodr View Post
    So whether there will be any glass lenses . . . maybe not. Just the "newly developed hard-coated polymer".
    Glass lenses added via the customizer.

http://soldiersystems.net/2019/12/04...ine-of-sights/

https://www.shieldpsd.com/customizer
    Last edited by RAM Engineer; 12-05-2019 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post

Received my 43X slide back from L&M precision. Hope to be able to shoot it this weekend, but it carries well around the house. The Holosun is a bit too wide for my Tenicor Velo, however, so I cut the holster to fit.
    I'd love to see a rear view of that if you get a chance. Sight picture, and how much the optic extends off the sides, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by ratter75 View Post
    I'd love to see a rear view of that if you get a chance. Sight picture, and how much the optic extends off the sides, etc...
    Name:  20191205_182253.jpg
Views: 1270
Size:  27.8 KB

Talionis recently put a Romeo Zero on a P365XL, and has been thrilled with the performance. So thrilled, that he has wondered what the performance Delta is between the XL/Zero and his larger pistols. He was threatening to do some testing this weekend, which got me thinking about the difference between my 43X/RMSc and the Glock 34 I compete with.

Pretty informal, but I decided to film an array with my 34 and follow it up with my 43X. I then shot some splits at 7 yards to the head box, and drew and fired on an 8 inch steel at 20 yards. The full size pistol is certainly the better competition tool, but for realistic EDC, the 43X with a dot is very capable.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    Name:  20191205_182253.jpg
Views: 1270
Size:  27.8 KB
    This is a G48 with a Trijicon on it. The optic sticking out from the sides doesn’t bother me AIWB at all.
    Name:  E3D7910E-A6D0-448B-A047-6C91CEF31DEF.jpg
Views: 1014
Size:  36.8 KB

Yeah, to each their own, I'm not hanging a full size optic on these 43x/48's. Gonna try the sig romeo zero on mine and see how things go, shield rmsw will replace it if things go south.

I will be getting an RMSc for my spare 48 slide. The biggest issue for me shooting these guns is that grip is critical and I think the dot will be a help in really anchoring my grip. These things shoot totally opposite to my PX4CC. With my hands I love the PX4CC because it shoots soft and I don’t need to death grip it. The 48 is sort of the opposite, with the benefit of size and weight effective as a disposable travel gun.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

User Tag List