Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: The 43X/48 and 365/365XL are EDC game changers

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Really looking forward to a 43x, but I am striking out for blue labels in stock. I live in Michigan and get distributors does not ship here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Silver Bullet in GR had some last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    Silver Bullet in GR had some last week.
    I called and they do have what I need. Have to figure out making a trip over there. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I've had fine performance from about a half dozen so far.
    #MeToo
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    I called and they do have what I need. Have to figure out making a trip over there. Thank you

Figured they would still have some. I picked up a G45 when I was down there last week.

100rds with the 48. That’s 329rds so far. 3 new mags worked fine. No more slide bite. Getting s little better with her. My visit was clouded as I took 3 guns. Gasp!
    Really digging this gun.

Rich

Director of R&D and product acquisitions at Empire Outfitters

I have the G 48 9mm & Sig P365,made the Sig P365 9mm my edc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post

Thankfully, my G17 pistols, and my G19x, which has a G17-sized grip, remain OK, for now. I believe that the longer grip, bearing against the deepest corner of the heel of my hand, is the key, transferring the recoil more directly to the ulna bone. Big bores remain usable, if I shoot them with similarly-long, square-backed grip frames.
    I wonder if removing the "hump" from the G19 (and G26 etc..) might help in relieving the pain; perhaps a straighter, 1911 like, grip could transfer the recoil to the right place in your hand.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

@GJM

Game changer you say?
    This is a 43X carried in a Smart Carry at 11:30. I've done same with a G19 and it was not so good. Looked like Smilin' Bob in that commercial.
    G26 . . . meh better but more bow to the belt and less comfortable. Thinness matters.

Attachment 42175
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Finally had a chance to shoot the 3656XL today. Brought along my 365 and 43x to compare. I really like the size and the grip while is identical to my 365 w/ the 12 round mag, it felt better in my hand. Seems more undercut under the trigger guard and the shape is a little better up top, to get your hand high. It certainly is accurate like my 365. Recoil was slightly better I think, pretty similar to the 43x but maybe a tad better from my subjective observation. Overall seemed pretty similar. I still wish the grip on the 365xl was a little thicker but that’s nit picking.

The trigger was terrible, very mushy and seemed much heavier than my glock 43x which is stock and pulls about 5 lbs. Didn’t have anything to measure but seemed like the angle of the flat trigger made it feel heavier to me. I don’t think I’ll be running out to get one quite yet, if I did, I certainly would improve the trigger. Of course just a sample of one. To me the 43x is a great size and so easy to get a good purchase on the grip from aiwb, fbut again the size seems pretty nice on the XL and just great to have 12 flush w/ 15 capability. Clearly that’s were is wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismas316 View Post
    Finally had a chance to shoot the 3656XL today. Brought along my 365 and 43x to compare. I really like the size and the grip while is identical to my 365 w/ the 12 round mag, it felt better in my hand. Seems more undercut under the trigger guard and the shape is a little better up top, to get your hand high. It certainly is accurate like my 365. Recoil was slightly better I think, pretty similar to the 43x but maybe a tad better from my subjective observation. Overall seemed pretty similar. I still wish the grip on the 365xl was a little thicker but that’s nit picking.

The trigger was terrible, very mushy and seemed much heavier than my glock 43x which is stock and pulls about 5 lbs. Didn’t have anything to measure but seemed like the angle of the flat trigger made it feel heavier to me. I don’t think I’ll be running out to get one quite yet, if I did, I certainly would improve the trigger. Of course just a sample of one. To me the 43x is a great size and so easy to get a good purchase on the grip from aiwb, fbut again the size seems pretty nice on the XL and just great to have 12 flush w/ 15 capability. Clearly that’s were is wins.
    I want to know if people have started using the p365 xl with the shield/sig mrds for AIWB. That seems like it could be a real winner

User Tag List