Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: The 43X/48 and 365/365XL are EDC game changers

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Reliability. I experienced stoppages with 147 HST in my 365. Others have reported the same.
    Have you tried 124gr? I'm kind of hesitant to stray away from the list if at all possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    Have you tried 124gr? I'm kind of hesitant to stray away from the list if at all possible.
    I think Gold Dot 124+P, which is a standard load for me, is too hot for small pistols. The standard 124 Gold Dot is pretty hot, too. Haven’t messed around with other 124 loads. I value reliability highly in this type pistol, and if someone did the work to vet 115 Gold Dot, that is good for me. It has run great in all the small pistols I have tried it in.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

My new black 43X is really growing on me. Every time I look down and see the silver slide on my older 43X, I feel like a pimp.

Reliability. I experienced stoppages with 147 HST in my 365. Others have reported the same.
    Did you by any chance send it back to Sig or take any steps to remedy the problem? Glad you posted this because a small 9 is on my to buy list and for carry ammo 147 is all I have.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Did you by any chance send it back to Sig or take any steps to remedy the problem? Glad you posted this because a small 9 is on my to buy list and for carry ammo 147 is all I have.
    I remedied it by shooting 115 Gold Dot.

My new black 43X is really growing on me. Every time I look down and see the silver slide on my older 43X, I feel like a pimp.
    Embrace your inner pimp. Maybe start sagging, get the 43X gold plated, work on your gangsta SHO skills...
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Don’t fight it Playa

Attachment 43821

https://www.amazon.com/California-Co...s%2C271&sr=8-5
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

I'm shooting my pimp gun today:
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Damn, how did you get my picture in my IDPA outfit.

I’ve been shooting the P365 and the 43X almost exclusively this year. The 365 in particular punches way above its weight class, I can shoot 300 rounds in an hour and be fine, the 43X will do a number on my support hand and wrist if I try that.

Regular size pistols feel clunky and slow after shooting these little blasters. It’s more recoil to manage for sure, but I’ve actually come to really like the slide velocity and I’d put it right up there with red dots on helping my sight tracking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List