Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: The 43X/48 and 365/365XL are EDC game changers

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post

I haven't shot a 365 yet, but the stock safety lever appears a little too slim and dinky to ride thumb-on-top through recoil.
    I've shot both a 365 and an XL that had the manual safety. The width of the levers is workable for me but the placement that I have more difficulty with. If the shelf of the lever was moved just a little forward, that would be great (for my hand size and shape, at least.)

I suppose this is well within SIG's manufacturing capability. I'm not sure though if there is enough demand (for manual safety versions) right now to entice SIG or an aftermarket parts maker to invest in production.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloMNL View Post
    I've shot both a 365 and an XL that had the manual safety. The width of the levers is workable for me but the placement that I have more difficulty with. If the shelf of the lever was moved just a little forward, that would be great (for my hand size and shape, at least.)

I suppose this is well within SIG's manufacturing capability. I'm not sure though if there is enough demand (for manual safety versions) right now to entice SIG or an aftermarket parts maker to invest in production.
    This is why I expected an aftermarket answer to be more likely, because my thought is that SIG is unlikely to make a change like that without a requirement from a large org customer.

By and large, the market eschews manual safeties outside of legacy platforms and military spec'd contracts.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

User Tag List