Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: The 43X/48 and 365/365XL are EDC game changers

365, 43X and 19 magazine

Name:  65B11AA0-DC2D-478D-9F51-B96E27CEA5C4.jpg
Views: 1195
Size:  30.0 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    365, 43X and 19 magazine

Name:  65B11AA0-DC2D-478D-9F51-B96E27CEA5C4.jpg
Views: 1195
Size:  30.0 KB
    How do those penetrators cycle? Do they hang up at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Speederlander View Post
    How do those penetrators cycle? Do they hang up at all?
    They run in the 43X and every type pistol I have tried them in, but I haven’t had a chance to test them yet in the 365.

The thickness difference between the 43x/48 and 19 magazines does appear small, but so is the difference between the 43x/48 and 19 slides.

The overall difference is significant for a lot of people, and enough to spawn this thread.
    Last edited by StraitR; 08-08-2019 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    He explained in our class, every day, identical wardrobe. Commitment I lack! 😉
    I believe the exact wording was coined from his spouse and was referred to as, "the Gabe White uniform." But my memory sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    I believe the exact wording was coined from his spouse and was referred to as, "the Gabe White uniform." But my memory sucks.
    He could conceal an AR pistol under his uniform!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    The thickness difference between the 43x/48 and 19 magazines does appear small, but so is the difference between the 43x/48 and 19 slides.

The overall difference is significant for a lot of people, and enough to spawn this thread.

When all is said and done in this thread, this ^^^^^ sums it up for me. After trying several different platforms in the past few years, I sailed upstream on my personal river of denial and bought a G19.5. Now, I know the reason why it's been so popular for so long. I have posted before, with the JMCK Wing Claw, concealing a G19 is easy - maybe it's because I'm a "big dude" too, but I doubt it. I've carried the G19/Wing Claw combination every day/all day since I got them. As for the newest iterations, I agree with an earlier sentiment - if it means more people carrying EVERY DAY, it's a very good thing.
    Last edited by 11B10; 08-08-2019 at 08:07 PM.

Just purchased a black G48 it’s Ameriglo Spartans myself today.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    He could conceal an AR pistol under his uniform!
    Right, I think Gabe is awesome, but his attire is not exactly stylish.

A g34, backup mag, g26, and IFAK is not happening with the way I need to dress...

I read the whole thread, I still don't get it. To me they all still seem like a compromise and don't excel at anything. They don't conceal as well as a micro and they don't handle as well as a service size pistol. Only benefit I see is if you have smaller hands or live in mag restricted states.

User Tag List