Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Active Shooter at El Paso Walmart

Site Supporter

Active Shooter at El Paso Walmart

Active shooter at Walmart at Cielo Vista Mall in El Paso, TX. Preliminary report of 18 shot. Status unknown. NFI.

https://www.ktsm.com/news/breaking-p...lo-vista-mall/

Just saw it on FOX...

Sucks. This is a very trivial observation, but it’s refreshing to see a news article that says "details are limited," instead of running a bullshit scoop...
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Hopefully the shitbag takes his dirtnap ASAP
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

I used to go to that walmart. On a Saturday, it is busy as hell. Buses come over from Juarez to shop there and the mall next door. It is right smack in the middle of everything. Bliss is just a couple miles north, I-10, just a very busy place.

Talked to some friends still in El Paso, said more will develop from this. he is a retired CSM Military Policeman. He is saying possible gang related, from one local news report, but who knows, it will come out soon if it is. It sucks. This could be even some Joe that just got back from deployment and lost it. Right now don't trust first reports they are always wrong.

Prayers to those involved.

Site Supporter
    The linked report shows a guy with an AK of some sort and wearing hearing protection. Guess he didn't want to mess up his music appreciation.

Site Supporter

Nobody conceal carrying in Wal-Mart? Across the street (essentiall) from Juarez?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Unconfirmed reports the shooter is in custody. 21 year old white male out of Dallas.

There is a manifesto floating around purported to be the shooters. I’m not gonna post it as it is not confirmed.

If it is the shooter’s it’s gonna be a mess of epic proportions.

As noted above Mexicans of sufficient means cross over to shop on the US side regularly. Have for years.

Wearing ear muffs, odd.

Also RIP for the victims. Damn the shooter’s soul to hell.
    #RESIST

User Tag List