Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yet ANOTHER Colt Magazine Question!

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    The only negative to the tan followers is that if you press check by removing the magazine after chambering a round to verify that the top round is now on the opposite side...
    If it becomes a problems, I'll mark the feedlips with a paint pen
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

There were a few black windowed m3 issued out but the official mag now is the brown windowed m3. They go for 12 to 15 bucks each here in town... I won't spend the money on new followers for a metal mag anymore.... one of those things gives me a bit of trouble, right into the trash it go's....this policy of mine is totally due to the cheap and plentiful availability of mags in my location...

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Yeah that’s my bad. I just skipped over the tan part and saw “is green better”. And it is, vs black/grey.

You can also find D&H and Okay mags with green followers. Functionally equivalent, they just don’t say Colt on the plate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CWM11B
    @rcbusmc24: Best place there to buy metal mags at the 5-6 buck price range? As a dedicated magaholic hoarder, I'll gladly make the day trip.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    There were a few black windowed m3 issued out but the official mag now is the brown windowed m3. They go for 12 to 15 bucks each here in town... I won't spend the money on new followers for a metal mag anymore.... one of those things gives me a bit of trouble, right into the trash it go's....this policy of mine is totally due to the cheap and plentiful availability of mags in my location...
    I’m talking about swapping them in brand new black follower mags - there are plenty still out there.
    Last edited by HCM; 08-03-2019 at 04:23 PM.

Go see Junior at Gear Guy across from the Mall on Western or go to Guerrilla Armament on Lejeune Blvd..

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I’m talking about swapping them in brand new black follower mags - there are plenty still out there.
    I know.... even if I phrased it wrong. My point is I will not spend money on replacement followers for a metal bodied mag of any type due to how cheap they are here. They are disposible to me. I know that is not really the case anywhere else though and the magpul followets will turn that older mag into a perfectly servicable item.

I ordered five Colt 30 round mags with the tan followers. Thanks to everyone for your help.
    Last edited by MistWolf; 08-04-2019 at 12:42 AM.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

User Tag List