Page 42 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Picture YOU'VE TAKEN Thread

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    IIRC, my son raved about the ice cream cookies... Must have been closed on Sunday.. We drove past and not open. Next time!

That would be a GREAT 2-wheel road on a slow traffic day. I assume you meant motorcycle and not bicycle? Because bicycling up that road would require a mental health check. JK, JK.

There were a bunch of bicycle folks on the road, actually. Going up and down. Down seemed much funner.
    It was on a bicycle, and I've been accused of worse. Down is much funner, you have to countersteer through the corners like on a motorcycle and I spent most of it above the posted 35 mph speed limit.

Site Supporter

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    It was on a bicycle, and I've been accused of worse. Down is much funner, you have to countersteer through the corners like on a motorcycle and I spent most of it above the posted 35 mph speed limit.
    If you rode UP before the funner part, then this is for you.

https://wws.youtube.com/watch?v=6FOUqQt3Kg0
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    If you rode UP before the funner part, then this is for you.

https://wws.youtube.com/watch?v=6FOUqQt3Kg0
    I like this one better.

We hiked to a ledge known as Imp Face, Bean’s Purchase, NH. Fantastic view of the northern Presidentials. Name:  49910573-2D72-40F7-8FD4-BF996EF0C15F.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  58.7 KBName:  55F3134F-1466-4F9F-ADB5-56BAE754D4B1.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  65.0 KB

Just back on the road, yesterday, right in time for the 57th anniversary of the Mustang today:

Name:  20210417_111414.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  98.6 KB

We bought the Saleen a ways back with a womping 5,000 miles on the odometer. Which was just enough apparently to depreciate her to a hair less than a brand new V-6 base model the year we bought her. Ran her as my daily, plus the family road trip car, a few years. Then one day she had problems I didn't have the money or time to fix. So she sat, and then sat some more, and time piled on until she'd sat not quite seven years but closer to it than not. Last year the stepson approached me all tentative and shy wanting to know if he and his friends could try to get it road worthy again as a Father's Day gift. Turned the teenagers loose on it and today here we are. Kids done good! Can't say how proud of them and thankful I am.

I walked outside my house in the middle of Phoenix to this guy just killin' pigeons....

Name:  Hawk - 1.jpg
Views: 546
Size:  71.8 KB

Name:  IMG_E1558.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  109.5 KB
    Semper Fi, Marines!

AWDCorvette.com - Corvettes and especially the new 2024 all-wheel drive ERay!
    Instagram: @awdcorvette

I just found I'm unable to edit my previous post to state that it's a Brazilian Rainbow Boa. ^^^ It's hard to detect the full extent of color change in photos, but if you look closely you can see some of the iridescence of the scales—hence the name, "Rainbow."

Since this is a photo thread, I'll post another. You all know what this is, and Patriots' Day is a good day to post it... in fact, I'll give you the entire three-shot sequence even though I like the middle one best:

Name:  BaldEagle1.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  105.5 KB

Name:  BaldEagle2.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  103.8 KB

Name:  BaldEagle3.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  67.4 KB
    Semper Fi, Marines!

Some belt-fed fun...

Name:  DSC80004.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  56.2 KB
    Semper Fi, Marines!

User Tag List