Page 17 of 85 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Picture YOU'VE TAKEN Thread

This thread tricked me into digging through a bunch a pictures I forgot I had. Thanks for starting it @RJ. I didn’t really expect the flood of emotions some of these old photos would bring up.

I wish I could cut the date out of this one. This picture holds a special place in my heart. He survived Iraq that year and Afghanistan a few years later. He is still alive last I heard but couldn’t escape his demons once he returned to civilian life. Probably the best friend I ever had and wish I could bring him back.

Name:  BE952C2A-6C84-4AA0-A4DE-2E5CBD664458.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  36.7 KB
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Site Supporter

Hat worn by President Lincoln the evening he attended a play performed at Ford’s Theatre on 14 April 1865.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post

Thanks for starting it @RJ. I didn’t really expect the flood of emotions some of these old photos would bring up.
    I am pleased this thread is turning out so well.

All of the pictures posted tells a story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My sons at Sedona when they were young boys

Brother Elk on our front lawn, Tusayan Az

Pratt & Whitney Wasp radial. Ford 5-AT-C Tri-Motor N414H

The original Grand Canyon Airlines hangar. Grand Canyon Airlines began operations as Scenic Airways in 1927. The hangar is now being used as storage by a rancher
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

View from my deck a couple nights ago. Sun is red from the smoke of fires nearby. A little sample bottle of Scotch made it even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been thinking how lucky we've been this summer with so few wildfires. Last year was terrible.

With the pine beetle turning Western pine forests into standing kindling, it's going to get worse before it gets better.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

I drive Jeeps because with them, you get the best parking. Southern Utah

There are petroglyphs all over the Moab Valley, but these are just outside of town, hidden in a place only a few locals know

and are protected by the Guardian Lizard

I didn't make much money that summer, but the view from the office was worth it! Waiting to pick up our river boats at Hite, Lake Powel
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

If you don’t like meeting new people the Lamborghini LP 610 is not the car for you

Name:  E6BC1CAD-22F2-4F95-8E3F-A663C1C7BEDE.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  100.2 KB

Name:  F064F077-C379-4EF0-81AD-9EC055E901A3.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  47.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0336.jpg
Views: 429
Size:  57.4 KB

nice picture of the Helmand behind us. Right before an ambush through a new town. I put my helmet on before the patrol, promise
    Last edited by breakingtime91; 08-24-2019 at 05:49 PM.

Name:  IMG_20190808_190951014.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  81.5 KB

Cleveland Indians VS Minnesota Twins,
    Target Field, Minneapolis, MN, two weeks ago.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

User Tag List