Page 6 of 85 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Picture YOU'VE TAKEN Thread

Every year we do a men only Lake Fest, each year is a different lake in the Adirondacks. Last month at Indian Lake, NY

Name:  7D3859CF-82E8-4A5C-B720-5C404716C6B4.jpg
Views: 601
Size:  31.7 KB
    Sunset at Maasai Mara
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

Prairie dog control. (more fun than we should be allowed to have)

Name:  Colorado Dirt 2007 00113.jpg
Views: 628
Size:  73.7 KB
    Dean,
    “The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Paine
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."- Antonio Meloni

A trip my wife and I took in '09. Went to the World Superbike Races in Toelle Ut. (Miller Motorsports Park) Left Cincinnati at 8 am Wed. morning and was sitting at the race track Friday at noon watching practices.
    This was Capitol Reef National Park. One of my favorites. Since everyone goes to the more popular parks there was almost no one else here.

Name:  Utah trip 2009 WSB 00178.jpg
Size:  65.8 KB
    Dean,
    “The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Paine
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."- Antonio Meloni

It was a long day for both of us.

Name:  IMG_0596.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  64.8 KB

Shot of some random people at a local Orange County CA fair from when we lived out there for a bit. I've always enjoyed B&W street photography.
    Last edited by StraitR; 08-04-2019 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Shot of some random people at a local Orange County CA fair from when we lived out there for a bit. I've always enjoyed B&W street photography.
    B&W adds a lot to photography. I accidentally stumbled onto that in AZ bumming around Tombstone AZ. I had my camera set to B&W and didn't know it. At first I was pretty pissed off until I saw some of the photos. This is the ghost town of Fairbank AZ. est 1886. That was the depot/post office, later a store. It's been abandoned a very long time. Tombstone didn't have a RR so everything came thru here.

Last edited by Borderland; 08-04-2019 at 11:33 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by baddean View Post
    A trip my wife and I took in '09. Went to the World Superbike Races in Toelle Ut. (Miller Motorsports Park) Left Cincinnati at 8 am Wed. morning and was sitting at the race track Friday at noon watching practices.
    This was Capitol Reef National Park. One of my favorites. Since everyone goes to the more popular parks there was almost no one else here.

Name:  Utah trip 2009 WSB 00178.jpg
Size:  65.8 KB
    We were there a few years ago. Camped about a week and we both love that place. Utah has more to see than one can imagine. I think we've hit about all the parks there.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    We were there a few years ago. Camped about a week and we both love that place. Utah has more to see than one can imagine. I think we've hit about all the parks there.
    Did a motorcycle trip there (from FL) about 20 years ago. Beautiful.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List