Thread: Glock trigger click

Glock trigger click

Hoping to get help from the community here.

I have a Gen 3 G19 that has a clicking sound and feel before the trigger breaks. I have three more Gen 3 9’s that don’t have this. I have done the following per Google searches to no avail:

- stripped and cleaned slide
    - reset safety plunger spring
    - made sure striker spring end is not on spring cup seam
    - tried safety plungers and strikers from non-clicking Glocks

It’s important to note that there is no click when the plunger and extractor are removed. The noise coincides with depressing of the plunger. Thanks in advance!

Check the ramp part of the trigger bar that raises the striker block plunger. If it's rough, replace the trigger bar. I've seen quite a few bad ones.

Thanks for the reply. I’ve checked it and it’s smooth. The profile looks like the others.

Off topic, but awesome screen name
    #RESIST

The problem appears to be in the slide since I did a swap with another g19 and the problem followed the slide and the good slide on the “bad” gun had no noise.

Quote Originally Posted by spelingmastir View Post
    The problem appears to be in the slide since I did a swap with another g19 and the problem followed the slide and the good slide on the “bad” gun had no noise.
    The striker block plunger hole in the slide has a burr in it???
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

I'd contact GLOCK and see what they have to say.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

User Tag List