Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Non-political totally badass Brazilian Police Motorcycle Chase

Site Supporter

Non-political totally badass Brazilian Police Motorcycle Chase

7minutes of awesome.

Funny thing is what made me cringe the most was seeing the officer riding without gloves.

that was pretty bad ass.

That was terrifying.

Here is the best pursuit involving a motor that I’ve seen. Officer is calm and collected, with a bonus foot pursuit at the end.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    What did the guy do?
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

You can sure see why cops might get pretty damn mad after a long "hot pursuit"; it seriously endangers them and so many others!

What did the little bastard escapee do?
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

Quote Originally Posted by SAWBONES View Post
    What did the little bastard escapee do?
    He went to jail. That's what he did. [group high fives, scene cuts when their hands meet]
    Last edited by BobLoblaw; 08-02-2019 at 11:34 AM.

One thing I noticed in the Brazil chase and a South African motor chase, that I think is in one of our PX4 threads, is neither officer wear gloves. Conversely, the US motor officer has gloves, which I'd think would be standard equipment for any rider.

That Brazilian perp sure knew that area.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

Man, that was awesome. When they rode up the stairs, that was some Hollywood shit right there.

I think homey is lucky he didn't get shot. If I'm not mistaken, it is still very much legal for police to shoot fleeing felons in Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    That was terrifying.

Here is the best pursuit involving a motor that I’ve seen. Officer is calm and collected, with a bonus foot pursuit at the end.

See to me, that was the far more terrifying video, over the Brazilian one. Mostly because you can see how fucking oblivious American drivers are to motorcycles, sirens, a fucking ongoing police chase right there in front of them. Look at the point where the car exits the freeway and turns left and the officer is behind and a car nearly pulls out in front of him by making a right hand turn. Perfect example of the inattentiveness of drivers in the U.S.

Brazil looked sort of terrifying because of the cramped confines, but only once in 7 minutes did that chase come close to ending in an accident and it was when the runner cut in front of a city bus.

Also the speed differences, if you watch the Brazilian Officer's dash, you can see he never really exceeds 80 kmh (50mph). Where as I would be willing to bet the US chase exceeded 100mph on the freeway and 60-70mph on surface streets.

User Tag List