Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Beretta 92 Optimized Performance Trigger Bar

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    Is there any difference in the DA break point compared to the Wilson? The Wilson breaks f back than stock, wondering where LTT breaks?

Thanks
    When I spoke directly with Ernest Langdon comparing the WC triggerbar with the new Langdon Optimized, the main advantage to the Langdon Optimized is regarding the SA reset; other than finish options with the new ones, he didn't feel that there was a DA benefit to be derived for me with my DAO 92D with the new one.

Best, Jon

Quote Originally Posted by JonInWA View Post
    When I spoke directly with Ernest Langdon comparing the WC triggerbar with the new Langdon Optimized, the main advantage to the Langdon Optimized is regarding the SA reset; other than finish options with the new ones, he didn't feel that there was a DA benefit to be derived for me with my DAO 92D with the new one.

Best, Jon
    Thanks Jon! I appreciate the advantages of the Wilson over the factory, but I really do prefer the factory break point over the further back Wilson.

Site Supporter
    Just dropped on into a Wilson Beretta 92G compact that I'd already installed the standard LTT TJIB on. no filing required. This is WAY better on the SA reset. +1 from me, and I'll be ordering another couple of them for my bigger berettas.

N
    Last edited by newt; 08-19-2019 at 03:58 PM.

Adding in for more data points: got the OP trigger bar and it was a drop-in on my Elite LTT. Noticeable reduction on SA pull, overtravel stop is great (though I already had the LTT trigger job which had a Wilson bar with a similar stop, so I was used to that) DA felt similar to the previous trigger bar, though maybe a hair less smooth. But, thats against the custom polished trigger bar in a trigger job gun from LTT vs an out of the box, unmodified OP bar, so it's not all that fair. For an out of the box part, its ridiculous how much this part can change the character of a stock gun.

I put a TJIAB with the new Optimized Trigger Bar into a commercial M9 over the weekend. Sadly, mine was not drop-in, but a tiny bit of filing and it was good to go. Put 450 rounds through her Saturday night without a single bobble. I have an LTT with the trigger job, as well, and I’d say the TJIAB easily gets the trigger to 80% of the LTT (though the LTT of course comes with a bunch of other benefits to warrant the cost). If you’re looking to breathe new life into a 92, this is a great way to do it.

Last edited by Casey; 08-19-2019 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Casey View Post
    I put a TJIAB with the new Optimized Trigger Bar into a commercial M9 over the weekend. Sadly, mine was not drop-in, but a tiny bit of filing and it was good to go. Put 450 rounds through her Saturday night without a single bobble. I have an LTT with the trigger job, as well, and I’d say the TJIAB easily gets the trigger to 80% of the LTT (though the LTT of course comes with a bunch of other benefits to warrant the cost). If you’re looking to breathe new life into a 92, this is a great way to do it.

That's a damn good looking M9 right there
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Still need to install my LTT trigger bar. Was going to put it in my Elite LTT, but thinking now it will go in my 92A1 or 92FS since they have stock triggers except for D springs. I think I will get the most performance improvement in one of those two guns over my Elite LTT with trigger job already done.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore504 View Post
    Still need to install my LTT trigger bar. Was going to put it in my Elite LTT, but thinking now it will go in my 92A1 or 92FS since they have stock triggers except for D springs. I think I will get the most performance improvement in one of those two guns over my Elite LTT with trigger job already done.
    I’d try it in the Elite LTT first so you can get the feel of a complete optimized 92 trigger. It’s a cake walk to swap it between pistols if you use a crochet needle to lift the spring.

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    I’d try it in the Elite LTT first so you can get the feel of a complete optimized 92 trigger. It’s a cake walk to swap it between pistols if you use a crochet needle to lift the spring.
    And if you reuse the Wilson bar from the TJIAB in the other gun, it already has some polishing done on it and should be an improvement, while your Elite LTT becomes a holy mother gun.

For me the LTT break point is the same as the Wilson bar. I am curious why you don't like the new DA break point. I love it because it is the same as the SA point.

User Tag List