Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LTT Beretta 92 Optimized Performance Trigger Bar

I just got it installed. Easy process, but mine was one of the 10% that required fitting. 5 minutes with a stone, and some Cold Blue from Brownell's and it went right in.

All I can say is wow. The reset is awesome. I'll never short-stroke the trigger again, but beyond that.... it actually really improves the smoothness of the DA pull.

I can confirm that the firing pin block will not reactivate until you reset the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Number0neGun View Post
    I just got it installed. Easy process, but mine was one of the 10% that required fitting. 5 minutes with a stone, and some Cold Blue from Brownell's and it went right in.

All I can say is wow. The reset is awesome. I'll never short-stroke the trigger again, but beyond that.... it actually really improves the smoothness of the DA pull.

I can confirm that the firing pin block will not reactivate until you reset the trigger.
    Since I was going from an LTT Trigger Job in a Bag trigger bar I didn’t see any changes in the DA smoothness, (it was already really super smooth/slick). It looks like changing to the optimized trigger bar with a stock trigger set up will smooth up the DA feel and give a “Wow” trigger reset. Makes sense.

Installed my third one in my second LTT Elite, using a 2mm wrench and a paperclip (to grab the spring) yesterday.
    Ordered a standard, metal trigger, this morning for the Wilson one. Considered the SRT, but I think I would prefer to standardize across my 92's.

In my opinion, the Wilson trigger is hot garbage. It's sharp, and the break is too far rearwards. With standard grips, I literally can't get DA to drop sometimes, because the trigger release point is too close to the fame, and the trigger will be in the crook of my first knuckle. If that makes sense.

I went to the Beretta factory metal trigger today, and it's a significant improvement over the Wilson.

I quite like the plastic one, and it's a toss up between factory polymer coated, and factory steel.

I'd like to try the 92X aluminum straight-ish one.

I've installed the LTT trigger bar on three 92s thus far. It dropped into the US made guns without issue, but required fitting in the Italian gun. Don't know if that means anything considering the small sample size.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I've installed the LTT trigger bar on three 92s thus far. It dropped into the US made guns without issue, but required fitting in the Italian gun. Don't know if that means anything considering the small sample size.
    My 92FS that required fitting was an Italian gun.

Got mine installed tonight. No issues. Very nice addition to any 92F/G!

Simple, no-fitting installation on my M9. The SA reset is now shorter than the reset on a SIG with a short reset, and about the same distance on a 1911. In addition, the DA is a bit smoother (and I already had installed a TJIAB).

This is a very nice piece of equipment. It isn't mandatory but very nice to have.

Forty years after its introduction, there is a real renaissance going on with Beretta 92's.

Installation now complete on four 92s. The only one requiring fitting was an Italian pistol, drop in on the US made samples.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Is there any difference in the DA break point compared to the Wilson? The Wilson breaks f back than stock, wondering where LTT breaks?

Thanks

User Tag List