Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: LTT Beretta 92 Optimized Performance Trigger Bar

Thanks for the photo, CraigS - that is very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by AdioSS View Post
    Come to think of it, considering how the short reset is achieved, using this bar on a DAO model could be a safety concern with hammer fallow.
    As I recall, the reset advantage of the LTT/WC improved triggerbar affects only the SA, not the DA reset. Using the WC improved triggerbar on my 92D, the reset is unchanged from the OEM Beretta triggerbar. For a D action 92, the advantages in the LTT/WC triggerbar are in the improved geometry, facilitating a longer hammer stroke (which allows the use of lighter mainsprings), and the thorough-hardening, preventing degradation of the triggerpull over time and use.

As I understand it, the recent LTT improvements as applied to the D pistol are primarily to be found in their finish options, which are nice but not earth-shattering. Go for what you like, or whichever triggerbar option is the least expensive out of the LTT/WC improved triggerbar collection is my recommendation. I personally, after conversing with Ernest find any compelling reasons to switch out my "Gen 2" WC LTT-designed triggerbar for the "Gen 3" LTT variant on my 92D.

On a D model, I would pretty much expect the LTT/WC improved triggerbar to be a straight drop-in proposition, with no additional fitting needed.

Best, Jon
    Last edited by JonInWA; 10-05-2020 at 02:48 PM.

User Tag List