Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ P10 F optics ready

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Hoping for update on the P10F with optics.
    They run. Bolt on a SRO, go to a slightly lighter striker spring, maybe whittle on the mag well and shoot them.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Hoping for update on the P10F with optics.
    I had a 400 round range session last week with it, sans optics. Overall the pistol is a nice shooter, but the Gen 5 GLOCK magwells have spoiled me a bit. Since that inaugural session, I've added a stainless steel Cajun Gun Works recoil spring rod and 15 pound spring. Once my optics plate and Vortex Venom arrive, I'll get put the work in on the RDS side of the house.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I realize this is VERY subjective - as a platform to learn RDS and potential Carry Optics platform - what is the advantage for a P10F OR versus a Glock G45/G17.5/G34.5 with MOS or SIG 320 X5? I assume the X5 costs more (and Legion costs even more).

I realize this is VERY subjective - as a platform to learn RDS and potential Carry Optics platform - what is the advantage for a P10F OR versus a Glock G45/G17.5/G34.5 with MOS or SIG 320 X5? I assume the X5 costs more (and Legion costs even more).
    If you like the Glock trigger, go that way. If you aren’t crazy about the Glock trigger, the P10F is like a slightly more ergonomic Glock.

Here is my mag well after whittling and epoxy.

Name:  669AB10B-4C85-43DE-9338-BB53480DCBBD.jpg
Views: 1853
Size:  49.8 KB

Are suppressor height sights now readily available? I see CZCustom has all the plates in stock, but I can't find tall sights?

Quote Originally Posted by Tod-13 View Post
    Are suppressor height sights now readily available? I see CZCustom has all the plates in stock, but I can't find tall sights?
    Not yet from Dawson or CZ USA but Primary Machine has them for their direct mill installations.

Site Supporter
    I have a SRO inbound and think I have found a CZ P10 F OR. What is best source for the “optics plate adapter”. CZ or aftermarket? Thanks

I have a SRO inbound and think I have found a CZ P10 F OR. What is best source for the “optics plate adapter”. CZ or aftermarket? Thanks
    I got mine from CZ Custom. The CZ Custom 140 mm base pads are tight with 22 rounds for me, and I just ordered Springer Precision ones.

Site Supporter
    I just picked up my CZ P10F Optics Ready pistol. Positive first impression! Like the overall ergonomics, solid out of box trigger, very nice OEM night sights. 19 round 9mm mags is cool. SRO inbound. Will order a CZ optics plate and a couple of more mags. Will head to the holster box and look for Glock holsters - fingers crossed that one of my existing holsters will work for OWB range use. If not - my shooting buddy owns Talon Tactical so I know where to get a holster for it! Got boxes full of Glock striker and recoil springs to experiment with in future.

Ranger,
    If you're eligible, CZ-USA offers guns, mags and parts at a decent discount. Check it out and save some money outfitting your new P10 F OR. [emoji3]

https://le.cz-usa.com/le-mil-purchase-program/

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

User Tag List