Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ P10 F optics ready

Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    Have you watched the video review Cowan did on it a few days back?
    No! I'll search for it.

Edit: There are many YT vids. One of them must be this fellow Cowan? (whose name I'm not familiar with)
    Last edited by JHC; 08-01-2019 at 05:49 AM.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    No! I'll search for it.

Edit: There are many YT vids. One of them must be this fellow Cowan? (whose name I'm not familiar with)
    Sage Dynamics on YT.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Thanks much!

“Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

He likes it a lot and seems puzzled it is as good as it is.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I was not impressed with the P10C when it first came out. The new OR versions have my interest. Will be following this thread.

Site Supporter
    My shooting buddy had an early P10C. It was accurate and I like the "feel"; however, the trigger slapped me such that I would get a blister. When I mention P10C to other shooters, I get comments about trigger slap. Has that issue been solved?

Took delivery of the P10F OR this morning, field stripped it, lubricated it and have been dry firing it for about an hour now. The only real gripe that I have so far is the slide stop is pretty much impossible to depress with the slide locked to the rear. Empty mag, no mag, mag loaded with inert rounds, it does not matter. Hopefully this issue will go away with use, but it’s still disconcerting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Took delivery of the P10F OR this morning, field stripped it, lubricated it and have been dry firing it for about an hour now. The only real gripe that I have so far is the slide stop is pretty much impossible to depress with the slide locked to the rear. Empty mag, no mag, mag loaded with inert rounds, it does not matter. Hopefully this issue will go away with use, but it’s still disconcerting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Mine have all broken in.

I experienced trigger slap on the first gen but not the OR and other current ones.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    My shooting buddy had an early P10C. It was accurate and I like the "feel"; however, the trigger slapped me such that I would get a blister. When I mention P10C to other shooters, I get comments about trigger slap. Has that issue been solved?
    I would get trigger finger pinch on the original P10C pretty bad. I was told that CZ very slightly altered the trigger shoe shape to resolve this. Not sure if this is true. I have not found a new model to try out yet.

Site Supporter
    Hoping for update on the P10F with optics.

User Tag List