Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: CZ P10 F optics ready

CZ P-10 Platform

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    I'm taking the plunge on the newish CZ P10 F optics ready handgun. I'm taking delivery of it on Thursday from Hansohn Brothers. If everything pans out regarding reliability, I plan on making this handgun my training / teaching platform for the next 12 months. I've got a JMCK competition ready OWB coming and I'll have a PHLster Floodlight inbound very soon. As far as optics, I think that the Holosun 507C will be selected.

Stay tuned for regular updates, and I look forward to hearing from P10 shooters in this and other threads.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    My detailed post was lost so I'll just summarize here.

I adore the P-10. I replaced my love affair with the HK VP9 after eight months of evaluating it then running drills against one another.

Purchase the Cajun Gun Works Striker. There are two versions. Read the details on their website. I prefer the crisp break variant. Their striker is polished while the OEM one is very rough. The CGW part cleans up the subjective trigger pull.

Sights: Night Fision. They have an Optics Ready set of sights and the sights just peek over the RMR body. The sights are Melonited as well so you won't have to worry about any corrosion.

I love the size of the P-10C variant and it's really my favorite polymer pistol to shoot.

CZ P-10 Platform, Part II

I've requested Apex to make a CNC machined extractor for the P-10 and he has informally agreed.

I've requested Tenicor to make holsters for it but they have refused. However, if you like Appendix Carry, purchase an XC-1B and purchase the Tenicor Glock 19/SUreFire XC-1 combination AIWB holster. That version of the holster can be modified with a heat gun and a little patience as it secures the light. It does not "click"; it's a tight friction fit.

That's about it. It's a little gunfighter's pistol if there ever was one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    I've requested Apex to make a CNC machined extractor for the P-10 and he has informally agreed.

I've requested Tenicor to make holsters for it but they have refused. However, if you like Appendix Carry, purchase an XC-1B and purchase the Tenicor Glock 19/SUreFire XC-1 combination AIWB holster. That version of the holster can be modified with a heat gun and a little patience as it secures the light. It does not "click"; it's a tight friction fit.

That's about it. It's a little gunfighter's pistol if there ever was one.
    Why did you go with modifying the tenicor over going with a holster maker who would make one specifically for the P10c?

Quote Originally Posted by zpelletier View Post
    Why did you go with modifying the tenicor over going with a holster maker who would make one specifically for the P10c?
    I do have JM Custom Kydex. I *REALLY* like Tenicor holsters. They are about as rugged a holster you're likely to find and I really like their AIWB holsters with the metal clips it rides better than the JMCK one (no moving around).

I do have JM Custom Kydex. I *REALLY* like Tenicor holsters. They are about as rugged a holster you're likely to find and I really like their AIWB holsters with the metal clips it rides better than the JMCK one (no moving around).
    What kind of attachment do you have on the JM? I’m just curious because I currently am using a Phlster classic and it moves way too much for me (I also don’t like the molded wedge, but that’s a different issue). I don’t currently carry with a wml so it’s a bit harder to modify a glock holster to fit and fit well.

There has been a $50 increase in the marked price on the CZs at the local LE shop.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by zpelletier View Post
    What kind of attachment do you have on the JM? I’m just curious because I currently am using a Phlster classic and it moves way too much for me (I also don’t like the molded wedge, but that’s a different issue). I don’t currently carry with a wml so it’s a bit harder to modify a glock holster to fit and fit well.
    I use pull the dot fasteners... but I have recently purchased some from Tenicor and they appear to be much more robust.

Can't you just buy a Glock 19 holster from Tenicor? Aren't these supposed to fit all Glock holsters for the most part?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Can't you just buy a Glock 19 holster from Tenicor? Aren't these supposed to fit all Glock holsters for the most part?
    That's what all the reviews said before I bought my first P10C, but it wound up not fitting any of the Glock holsters I had.

Here is a new, must-have accessory for the tactically prepared P10 shooter.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...p-10c-pistols/

Name:  C32D27E9-500A-4A9F-A4CC-5623F2658ED9.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  28.6 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List