Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ P10 F optics ready

I just picked up one of these today. Been wanting to give the P-10 series a try. Ordered an orange IWB from JM customs to go with it.

I am going to break it in before I think about a possible RMR.

How are you guys enjoying yours? Is there any thing I should be aware of? Am I naïve to hope the grip angle will in someway diminish my Glock tendency to drop rounds slightly low left? Or should I just face facts. Namely, that I need to do more dry firing and improve my trigger control.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hieronymous View Post
    I just picked up one of these today. Been wanting to give the P-10 series a try. Ordered an orange IWB from JM customs to go with it.

I am going to break it in before I think about a possible RMR.

How are you guys enjoying yours? Is there any thing I should be aware of? Am I naïve to hope the grip angle will in someway diminish my Glock tendency to drop rounds slightly low left? Or should I just face facts. Namely, that I need to do more dry firing and improve my trigger control.
    Low left is not a Glock thing. That is either trigger control, grip or both. More likely grip.

Right handed shooters pushing straight left / 9 o’clock is often a Glock thing

I'm still running all 3 platforms consistently, (glock17,P320,P10F) but this pistol has really pulled away from the other 2 and become my main squeeze, just put a primary machine threaded barrel in one of them and a killer innovations in another, and both shot REALLY tight with the factory barrels, I've been running the CZ custom extended slide stop but switching to the apex, triggers are still stock for now and will be tough to improve upon but I'm looking at options for the CO gun.
    If I had one gripe at all it would be the magwell, it's not as forgiving as a gen5 glock's but nothing out of the box is right now, other than that and safariland's slow walking the duty holsters I'm pretty much all in.

Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    I'm still running all 3 platforms consistently, (glock17,P320,P10F) but this pistol has really pulled away from the other 2 and become my main squeeze, just put a primary machine threaded barrel in one of them and a killer innovations in another, and both shot REALLY tight with the factory barrels, I've been running the CZ custom extended slide stop but switching to the apex, triggers are still stock for now and will be tough to improve upon but I'm looking at options for the CO gun.
    If I had one gripe at all it would be the magwell, it's not as forgiving as a gen5 glock's but nothing out of the box is right now, other than that and safariland's slow walking the duty holsters I'm pretty much all in.
    Thanks for the feedback! What bullet weight are you finding works best for you (you guys)?

Site Supporter
    I am running 115 FMJs because I am cheap.

Hello there

As anyone ever tried the Safariland 6354DO for Glock17 with a P10-F ?

Mine:

Quote Originally Posted by Traviata View Post
    Hello there

As anyone ever tried the Safariland 6354DO for Glock17 with a P10-F ?

Mine:

I auto-quote myself as I could test it : it doesn't fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Traviata View Post
    I auto-quote myself as I could test it : it doesn't fit.
    I believe the 6390 for a P320 or a M&P9 is supposed to fit, cannot confirm from my own experience.

I'm typically not a platform switcher. Every time I try something new, I end up right back at the G19; however, I have been very pleased with my G48 experience.

I took advantage of the current market and cleaned out my safe selling off several other platforms as well as a few older Glocks. My intent was to pick up a new Gen5 19 for carry/duty.

Unfortunately, the market that made it so easy to liquidate has also made it hard to find a blue label Gen5 19 locally.

So there I was...

The Langdon RDS mount video dropped. Off to the local cop shop I went to handle a 92 Compact, when suddenly, I find myself handling a P10C OR... for less money than a Gen5 19 would run me.

I'm going to qualify with it today. I'll be running it with irons for now.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    I'm typically not a platform switcher. Every time I try something new, I end up right back at the G19; however, I have been very pleased with my G48 experience.

I took advantage of the current market and cleaned out my safe selling off several other platforms as well as a few older Glocks. My intent was to pick up a new Gen5 19 for carry/duty.

Unfortunately, the market that made it so easy to liquidate has also made it hard to find a blue label Gen5 19 locally.

So there I was...

The Langdon RDS mount video dropped. Off to the local cop shop I went to handle a 92 Compact, when suddenly, I find myself handling a P10C OR... for less money than a Gen5 19 would run me.

I'm going to qualify with it today. I'll be running it with irons for now.
    Please keep us posted with your experiences and comparisons between the G19 and P10C. I'm curious to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

User Tag List