Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ P10 F optics ready

Site Supporter
    Went to the range today for a practice session with the CZ P10 F OR with SRO. A group of my shooting buddies were at the range so we set up one IDPA type stage and ran through it multiple times. My P10F with SRO worked well - no functional issues. I had some good runs and my accuracy was better than normal with my iron sight pistols. Running these drills helps with "finding the dot" on the draw - after the first couple of runs, no issues "finding the dot". Ran another 150 +/- 9mm reloads through it - 115 FMJ with VV N320 over mixed brass and S&B primers.

I think the CZ P10F OR with SRO is a viable "RDS" pistol.

Received my P10 F OR from a member here a few weeks back, got the SRO bolted on & moved the gen. 1 CORE to backup gun status.

Only 1 USPSA, added a steel challenge last Sat. but must say I'm digging this combo. Have a low/no light LE match Fr. nite plus another USPSA Sun., then a Gabe White soiree the 1st of Nov. to continue the journey.

I could use some input on where to find additional 19 & 21rd. mags? Springer perhaps, thoughts on their base pads plus any idea if they'll have mag wells down the road? If not GJM's whittle process is always an option so .....
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 10-14-2019 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Received my P10 F OR from a member here a few weeks back, got the SRO bolted on & moved the gen. 1 CORE to backup gun status.

Only 1 USPSA, added a steel challenge last Sat. but must say I'm digging this combo. Have a low/no light LE match Fr. nite plus another USPSA Sun., then a Gabe White soiree the 1st of Nov. to continue the journey.

I could use some input on where to find additional 19 & 21rd. mags? Springer perhaps, thoughts on their base pads plus any idea if they'll have mag wells down the road? If not GJM's whittle process is always an option so .....
    I like greg cote for cz factory mags

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-facto...-actmag-c-173/
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

As expected, main distributors are out of stock on P10 F OR’s

Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    As expected, main distributors are out of stock on P10 F OR’s
    CanineC I was fortunate in my easy/smooth P10 F OR buy from a member here but clue me in as to why you made that statement, call me out of the P10 loop so ......

Site Supporter
    I could not find a new CZ P10F OR either but found a like new used one in Atlanta area. Next issue was getting an adapter plate from CZ.

Was finally able to nail one down, gonna put a holosun 508T on it, is CZ USA the only source for the plate?

Was finally able to nail one down, gonna put a holosun 508T on it, is CZ USA the only source for the plate?
    Also CZ Custom.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

CHP shows in stock.

http://www.chpws.com/product/cz-p-10...ship-june-20th

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I could not find a new CZ P10F OR either but found a like new used one in Atlanta area. Next issue was getting an adapter plate from CZ.
    Do not judge me, there is a machine shop on eBay that makes adapter plates for the CZ P10. I got tired of CZ being on back order and bought one. My CZ shop plate arrived immediately then - of course. The one from eBay actually looks very good.

User Tag List