Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ P10 F optics ready

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    Ranger,
    If you're eligible, CZ-USA offers guns, mags and parts at a decent discount. Check it out and save some money outfitting your new P10 F OR. [emoji3]

https://le.cz-usa.com/le-mil-purchase-program/

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Yes, taking advantage of MIL discount opportunity. Optics adapter, two 19 rd mags, and one 21 rd mag ordered!

The P10F fits into my Ready Tactical G34 OWB competition holster also.

Site Supporter
    Any more updates on the CZ P10F OR? Mine is shooting fine with irons - still waiting on my package from CZ with extra mags and the OR plate for a SRO. The optics plate and 21 round mag was on backorder. Package supposed to be inbound.

My P10F is working in my Glock 34 holsters and using Ready Tactical mag pouches (that seem to fit all metal 9mm double stack mags - I use these on my M&P mags).

I installed a CGW SS recoil spring guide rod and their 16 lb recoil spring and an aftermarket trigger (HBI).
    Last edited by ranger; 09-15-2019 at 06:54 PM.

Slightly off-topic, but I am wondering if the optics ready compact has been released and sold out, or is it yet to hit the streets?

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    Slightly off-topic, but I am wondering if the optics ready compact has been released and sold out, or is it yet to hit the streets?
    I have one.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have one.
    Good to know. Two days ago they showed out of stock all over the place. Today I check and they are all over the place.

Site Supporter
    I finally got all the parts and pieces for my CZ P10F Optics Ready.

Used CZ P10F OR found locally (like new, minimal use)
    New 5 MOA SRO
    From CZ USA: Optic Plate from SRO, extra 19 round mags, one 21 round mag
    Used HBI trigger (from PF classifieds!)
    CGW guide rod and 16 lb spring
    G34 OWB holster
    Ready Tactical mag pouches from my M&P

Shoots great - really enjoying the SRO. Just returned from the range - when I am on, amazing groups. However, really shows when I have a poor trigger press (which is good to show where I need work). Gobbling up my reloads - mixed brass, 115 FMJ, N320, whatever SP primer on hand. Shot abut 300 rds before I got optic plate and about 300 more rounds with SRO mounted.

Name:  CZ_P19F_OR_2.jpg
Views: 1166
Size:  30.6 KB

Late to the CZ fold but have an FFL bud sourcing me a P10 F OR & will move my SRO from my current game gun to it.

Lots of info. to glean in this thread, 50/50 I'll have it before my 1st Sat. USPSA match but certainly in time to get fam. w/ it before a Nov. class w/ Gabe.

Site Supporter
    Order the CZ P10 optic plate ASAP from CZ as they seem to be hard to source, I waited a few weeks for mine on backorder. There is an OEM 21 round mag that is only a few more dollars than the 19 rounder.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Order the CZ P10 optic plate ASAP from CZ as they seem to be hard to source, I waited a few weeks for mine on backorder. There is an OEM 21 round mag that is only a few more dollars than the 19 rounder.
    The 21 doesn’t fit the 140mm gauge, but is a great practice magazine!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Thx Ranger, GJM as well & had a member PM me yesterday re. selling his P10 F & trying to structure a deal 'tween us @ this time.

User Tag List