Thread: Is the P30sk still shooting high?

Site Supporter

Is the P30sk still shooting high?

It's been about 6 years since I had one and I really should have taken notes on why I sold various pistols. I seem to remember my P30SK shooting very high, like 6" at 25yds. Can anyone with recent experience with this model comment please? I would be putting Trijicon XD or factory night sights on it.

Thanks!
    Adam
    Adam

The front sight is easily changed out for a Dawson Precision if you are having POI issues.

What size groups are you typically getting at 25 yards, either benched or freestyle?
    Taking a break from social media.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    The front sight is easily changed out for a Dawson Precision if you are having POI issues.

What size groups are you typically getting at 25 yards, either benched or freestyle?
    Thanks for the response and a good solution. I was considering purchasing an LTT P30sk with the factory night sights which look like they are updated now. My original P30SK came with the older meprolight night sights. That gun would group 124+P Gold Dots into just under 3" from a rest at 25 yds but 6" high. Also remember DB commenting similarly about the high point of impact. Looking back through my post history it seems that I went the Dawson route for the front sight of my P2000 LEM to raise the POI. Of course that gun is long gone, I believe because it pinched the heck out of my hand even with the hk45 magazine releases.
    Adam

Taking a break from social media.

User Tag List