Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ P10 F optics ready

This P10F may just win me over if I ever get a plate to mount this 508T

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Will a P10-F w/ an SRO but no weapon light fit in other Safariland G17 holsters that don't have retention hoods?

Looking to avoid the LONG time Safariland back log on holsters for the P10-F, something that will work in USPSA & steel matches.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Will a P10-F w/ an SRO but no weapon light fit in other Safariland G17 holsters that don't have retention hoods?

Looking to avoid the LONG time Safariland back log on holsters for the P10-F, something that will work in USPSA & steel matches.
    I am using a Ready Tactical kydex OWB that was for my Gen 3 G34 and mag pouches from my M&P.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    What specifically makes you trip back into a hate phase with Glocks? I seem to get into that pattern myself and for me, personally, the thing that trips me back into hating them is ergonomics. Specifically it’s the Glock Knuckle and trigger safety not sitting flush.
    If you have spent much time around caribou herds, they can be befuddling. For several days they might happily inhabit an area of tundra, and for no apparent reason a cow takes off running and then whole herd follows to some area yards or miles away. It is kind of like that with platforms on Pistol-Forum, the LEM becomes the Glock with a SCD, that becomes the PX4 Compact, that becomes the Wilson 92, that becomes the Langdon 92, that becomes the STI 2011.

For me, a Glock is almost a 9mm appliance, and when I switch it probably means I am sick of some aspect of my shooting but at that moment it is easier to switch equipment than my thinking!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I am using a Ready Tactical kydex OWB that was for my Gen 3 G34 and mag pouches from my M&P.
    Having run an M&P prior to the P10F I’ve got the mag. issue resolved now ranger, TY much & now to solve the holster issue.

That for defensive use, and if so, you going to do BUIS?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

It’s for everything, leaving these for now.

Site Supporter
    Any updates on the CZ P10F ORs? I am still shooting mine with SRO with no issues. I am also shooting a S&W M&P Gen 1 5 inch CORE with SRO - I just have a lot of time (and gear) with the M&Ps.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Any updates on the CZ P10F ORs? I am still shooting mine with SRO with no issues. I am also shooting a S&W M&P Gen 1 5 inch CORE with SRO - I just have a lot of time (and gear) with the M&Ps.
    4378 flawless rounds of 115, 124, and 147 gr reloads plus some factory 115 gr throw in since 11/21/2019 for the pistol. 2903 trouble free rounds since the RMR was thrown on in January.

Name:  P-10 carbide1.jpg
Views: 1017
Size:  53.2 KB

User Tag List