Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ P10 F optics ready

Has anyone tried their P10F OR in a safariland glock 17 w/light and RDS holster?
    I'm about week away from doing so, if no one chimes in before, I'll end the suspense then.

Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    Has anyone tried their P10F OR in a safariland glock 17 w/light and RDS holster?
    I'm about week away from doing so, if no one chimes in before, I'll end the suspense then.
    Yes, and it works.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Name:  09BEC0EE-529C-4FE5-9FF9-583CBD555B49.jpg
Views: 4100
Size:  74.0 KB

Name:  961D0354-184A-4D26-B684-2A1640BD4B6E.jpg
Views: 2345
Size:  58.7 KB

George what are you using that Saf. rig for & are you running that P10 w/ a light on it & what optic?

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    George what are you using that Saf. rig for & are you running that P10 w/ a light on it & what optic?
    When I was shooting a P10, I occasionally ran a P10F with a SRO and a P10 C with an Acro in that rig.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    When I was shooting a P10, I occasionally ran a P10F with a SRO and a P10 C with an Acro in that rig.
    Did you remove the suede liner in yours or just back out the adjustment screw? My P10 wouldn't fit in my 6360RDS with an x300 or TLR1 until I ripped the liner out(rain caused it to swell and lock up my Glocks), but it fit in my 6390RDS and 6354DO with liners with the screw backed off.

Site Supporter
    Another range trip with CZP10F OR with SRO. My primary focus today was on rifle shooting and testing a new 308 load. While at range, I shot my P10F OR with SRO for about 100 rounds. I just worked on slow fire accuracy today. I continue to be impressed with P10F and the SRO. I have not cleaned the P10 yet - only cleaning has been the SRO lens after every session.

Site Supporter
    @GJM looking at various threads

You tried the CZ P10F with optic and seemed to approve
    Moved to Sig 320 Legion with optic
    Now moved back to G34 Gen 4 with optic

Any reason to go to G34G4 with optic versus P10F with optic?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    @GJM looking at various threads

You tried the CZ P10F with optic and seemed to approve
    Moved to Sig 320 Legion with optic
    Now moved back to G34 Gen 4 with optic

Any reason to go to G34G4 with optic versus P10F with optic?

Thanks
    While I shoot one platform at a time, I have always been a fiddler with gear and love a bunch of different firearms. My relationship with Glock is love/hate, and that usually cycles every six months or so. I often go something else to Glock to something else and back to Glock. So, I am in a Glock love phase now, and I wouldn’t read too much beyond that into my choice.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    While I shoot one platform at a time, I have always been a fiddler with gear and love a bunch of different firearms. My relationship with Glock is love/hate, and that usually cycles every six months or so. I often go something else to Glock to something else and back to Glock. So, I am in a Glock love phase now, and I wouldn’t read too much beyond that into my choice.
    What specifically makes you trip back into a hate phase with Glocks? I seem to get into that pattern myself and for me, personally, the thing that trips me back into hating them is ergonomics. Specifically it’s the Glock Knuckle and trigger safety not sitting flush.

User Tag List