Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ P10 F optics ready

CZ P10 F optics ready

I'm taking the plunge on the newish CZ P10 F optics ready handgun. I'm taking delivery of it on Thursday from Hansohn Brothers. If everything pans out regarding reliability, I plan on making this handgun my training / teaching platform for the next 12 months. I've got a JMCK competition ready OWB coming and I'll have a PHLster Floodlight inbound very soon. As far as optics, I think that the Holosun 507C will be selected.

Stay tuned for regular updates, and I look forward to hearing from P10 shooters in this and other threads.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Kyle Reese; 07-30-2019 at 04:45 PM.

Site Supporter
    I am watching with interest - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Reese View Post
    I'm taking the plunge on the newish CZ P10 F optics ready handgun. I'm taking delivery of it on Thursday from Hansohn Brothers. If everything pans out regarding reliability, I plan on making this handgun my training / teaching platform for the next 12 months. I've got a JMCK competition ready OWB coming and I'll have a PHLster Floodlight inbound very soon. As far as optics, I think that the Holosun 507C will be selected.

Stay tuned for regular updates, and I look forward to hearing from P10 shooters in this and other threads.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Kyle, the holster will be shipping Thursday and the CZ’s will be quick ship’s by next week!
    Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

I have four, three F and one C of the OR models. Yet to have my first stoppage with many thousands of rounds. I would look real hard at the SRO instead.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I have two F’s, one OR, one not, and two older C’s. I have many thousands of rounds through the C’s with no function issues. The F’s, new this year, have been equally trouble free with a variety of bullet profiles. For me, the P-10 is an improved Glock, ideal grip angle, and the OR pistol allows the optic to sit lower in the slide than the MOS system. I believe the 5 MOA SRO to be the best pistol RDS currently available. I only have one, with another on the way, but have had no adjustment drift problems with the sight so far.

Name:  F634A752-F5A2-4106-8C3D-86F4A3C4C6E5.jpg
Views: 4687
Size:  100.9 KB
    Last edited by SteveB; 07-31-2019 at 06:12 AM.

Has it generally held true; pretty true that these corresponding length Glock holsters fit these pistols? Seems that was often said of the original model vis a vis G19 holsters.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Has it generally held true; pretty true that these corresponding length Glock holsters fit these pistols? Seems that was often said of the original model vis a vis G19 holsters.
    It depends, but if you have some Glock holsters, it’s worth trying them before buying a P-10 holster. Here’s an F in an old Blade-Tech G17 holster, perfect fit:

Name:  DC077C2A-7EB1-4461-B2F5-1BF975BD6564.jpg
Views: 2409
Size:  62.3 KB

Thats a really sweet package Steve, gets me to thinking......

Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    Thats a really sweet package Steve, gets me to thinking......
    I know right? I try to follow all Pannone's feedback on this line . . .
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Have you watched the video review Cowan did on it a few days back?

User Tag List