Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: CZ P10 F optics ready

The Primary machine barrel took what was already an extremely accurate pistol to the next level, thing is a laser now.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    Thanks.
    Night Fision delivers. P10 OR Suppressor sights.

https://www.nightfision.com/product/...eid=32f65d1307
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Night Fision delivers. P10 OR Suppressor sights.

https://www.nightfision.com/product/...eid=32f65d1307
    15% off code - STEALTH

Good til the 9th
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I finally shot my P-10 F optics ready.

Shooting: I shot 200 rounds of Federal 147 grain FMJ without incident. As others have noted, the slide stop is stiff to the point that I could not drop the slide without coming off my grip. I gather this should get better with time.

This was my first experience with the platform. The ergonomics (as you all know) really are nice. I hadn't shot since February but found it relatively easy to get good accurate hits. I did a walk back drill to 25 and found the accuracy to be better than my ability.

Size: It is a big pistol. I anticipated concealing AIWB would be difficult, so I purchased a JMCK IWB 2 (in P-F Orange)with pull tabs. I think this was a good choice. It conceals surprisingly well just behind the hip. Fit and finish of the holster is excellent.

I know this write up falls well short of the thorough, data driven, high round count of many of our members, but I wanted to contribute in what small way I can, just a little more info. about the platform.

P.S.- I was shooting not far from Osage County Guns, so stopped by. They had a nice selection of CZ's for anyone interested. Also, while the ammo shortage was evident there too, they had a pallet of 7.62 x 39, for (I think) $179.00 a case. I guess that's a reflection of the primacy of the AR platform these days.

Best,

Hieronymous

Regarding the stiff slide release, the factory extended gives you a lot more leverage and solves the problem, you can see it in the photo above, it's longer than the stock one, also Apex now makes an extended release that I havent tested yet but looks even better.

Quote Originally Posted by CanineCombatives View Post
    The Primary machine barrel took what was already an extremely accurate pistol to the next level, thing is a laser now.
    Apologies if I missed it earlier, what plate are you using to mount the holosun?

Regarding the stiff slide release, the factory extended gives you a lot more leverage and solves the problem, you can see it in the photo above, it's longer than the stock one, also Apex now makes an extended release that I havent tested yet but looks even better.
    The Apex one is very nice and probably the best option at this time if you dont like the small factory one.
    FN America DSM
    Cajun Gun Works and Shooters World Powder shooting team member

CHPWS plates for anything that needs one.

I have one on a P-07, and found the same thing. Despite warnings about possible need for fitting, my PM barrel drops into 3 P-07s with no problems, and no POI shift. A little extra velocity from the ~0.75" added length is welcome as well. (I haven't chronoed it yet.)
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

CHPWS plates for anything that needs one.
    Thank you. They seem to be the only option other than direct from CZ.

User Tag List