Thread: Kimber K6S

Supporting Business Dark Star Gear's Avatar

Kimber K6S

We have been able to confirm support for both the 2" and 3" Kimber K6S models. We hope to have something in 3-4 weeks. If there's any interest please post here, we'll give P-F the first crack.
    Dark Star Gear
    Best method to contact us is email: info@darkstargear.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post
    We have been able to confirm support for both the 2" and 3" Kimber K6S models. We hope to have something in 3-4 weeks. If there's any interest please post here, we'll give P-F the first crack.
    I'll take one.

Did anything come out of this? I’m not seeing anything on the website. I have a 3” K6s...
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Dark Star Gear

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Star Gear View Post
    Just bought one!

Site Supporter
    I got mine in the mail yesterday. Finally a holster I really like for the Kimber!

Impeccable fit and finish. I added my standard mastermind tactics pillow. Not sure it needs it though, very comfortable both with and without. I might take the pillow back off, with it the hogue grip i use now fits so close to my abs that my fitted wool tshirt got a little caught up sometimes establishing my grip yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    I got mine in the mail yesterday. Finally a holster I really like for the Kimber!

Impeccable fit and finish. I added my standard mastermind tactics pillow. Not sure it needs it though, very comfortable both with and without. I might take the pillow back off, with it the hogue grip i use now fits so close to my abs that my fitted wool tshirt got a little caught up sometimes establishing my grip yesterday.
    Sorry they took so damned long. If you knew the crap we've been dealing with, and the rush we had on those as well. Three years of emails we responded to when we finally got things sorted. Glad you dig it!
    Dark Star Gear

User Tag List