Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your GP100 on at AIM

Yes these are a fixed rear sight aka hog trough so any rear sight changes will involve machine work.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    On a side note, I was in a 3 day class with Bryan, the owner of AIM. He’s a stand up dude and a pretty good shooter. For you local guys, he’s got plans to expand the showroom to have more awesome stuff on display to fingerbang.
    Nice! That's one of my favorite parts of going in there.

It needs adjustable sights if it's going to be used as a range gun.

Otherwise disregard.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Came here to post this.

I'm working a double tomorrow... Tempting
    Hah! I relate gun prices to how many OT shifts I would have to work to pay for one. Funny.

Looks like an SP101 frame with a GP100 cylinder.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    I looked at the Bowen Classic website since I would like a fiber front and an adjustable rear, this gun isn’t pinned in the rear so I would have to get it done by a custom smith correct?

Attachment 40536
    At that point, why not buy a Match Champion?
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    At that point, why not buy a Match Champion?
    That’s actually a good point. I was thinking the DAO ones would be cheaper but you’re right. How does a GP100 conceal AIWB if anyone knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    That’s actually a good point. I was thinking the DAO ones would be cheaper but you’re right. How does a GP100 conceal AIWB if anyone knows?
    It wouldn't be my first choice. If you put the compact Letts style grips on it, it might make it easier, but it's a pretty big gun.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Does anybody know if a simple hammer swap will restore them to DA/SA function?

Asking for a friend...
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    It wouldn't be my first choice. If you put the compact Letts style grips on it, it might make it easier, but it's a pretty big gun.
    I was afraid of that. I can barely carry a G17 and a G19 prints at times for me but I think right now is time for me to try out revolvers. Someone at the range let me dryfire their Wiley Clapp Ruger and it was amazing. How would a Model 64 compare to a Glock 19 carry wise? I have no frame of reference with revolvers.

User Tag List