Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Get your GP100 on at AIM

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Who in the heck would buy one of these these days...
    Not me. I bought two last year and I'm trying like heck not to buy one of the linked ones as #3...

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Do it.

If you decide you don’t like it, I guarantee you can sell it away again.

If I didn’t have two Night Cobras on layaway right now...thanks you enabling a-holes, I’d buy one of these myself.
    I'm not even jealous I'm so impressed.

On a side note, I was in a 3 day class with Bryan, the owner of AIM. He’s a stand up dude and a pretty good shooter. For you local guys, he’s got plans to expand the showroom to have more awesome stuff on display to fingerbang.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

A really good friend of mine has something really close to these. His is blues and has a hammer spur. God I love that revolver. He won’t sell it to me either. And I don’t need this as I’m actively hunting a pair of new Berettas now.....

Anybody wanna buy a kidney?

I keep asking this whenever I’m eyeballing a revolver but just how expensive would it to install dovetail fibers on these?

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post
    I keep asking this whenever I’m eyeballing a revolver but just how expensive would it to install dovetail fibers on these?
    The front sight is pinned in on these models, so it is really a matter of finding a pinned front sight you like.

The Gemini Small Wonder Sights aren't really made for 4" guns, but you can get pretty close with their short/tall heights, just figure out how they hit with your ammo of choice and buy the sight that works. https://www.geminicustoms.com/small-wonder-sights/

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Came here to post this.

I'm working a double tomorrow... Tempting
    The way I see it, I've got three 12 hour shifts in a row coming up...if these are still there then I guess it's just God's plan.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

No chance I'll have the money in time. Some find themselves a drunken, broken-hearted hobo over a woman. Missing out on this will be my end.

How do GP100s respond to action work? Specifically from the techniques in Iowegan's book?

Can you get K-frame tuneability without going to say, Gemini Custom or Lou Ciamillo?

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    The front sight is pinned in on these models, so it is really a matter of finding a pinned front sight you like.

The Gemini Small Wonder Sights aren't really made for 4" guns, but you can get pretty close with their short/tall heights, just figure out how they hit with your ammo of choice and buy the sight that works. https://www.geminicustoms.com/small-wonder-sights/
    I looked at the Bowen Classic website since I would like a fiber front and an adjustable rear, this gun isn’t pinned in the rear so I would have to get it done by a custom smith correct?

Name:  721B8560-CEC0-4654-B9C1-FE536DF907A2.jpeg
Views: 550
Size:  27.5 KB
    Last edited by Olim9; 07-27-2019 at 12:12 PM.

User Tag List