Thread: Best IWB clips with adjustable height

Best IWB clips with adjustable height

Need: Good quality AIWB clips with adjustable height. I just destroyed a clip on my Tucker Cover-Up getting hung up during dryfire. Practically yanked rhe f’in holster out and the plastic clip gave up.

So, metal, u-shaped or “toothed” to slide under the belt and be locked down. Height adjustable for about 1.5-2”

The Tracker Dan clips are all the rage, but not height adjustable, so that’s a no go. In lieu of a metal clip does someone make a good strut + soft loop combo?
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 07-26-2019 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Need: Good quality AIWB clips with adjustable height. I just destroyed a clip on my Tucker Cover-Up getting hung up during dryfire. Practically yanked rhe f’in holster out and the plastic clip gave up.

So, metal, u-shaped or “toothed” to slide under the belt and be locked down. Height adjustable for about 1.5-2”

The Tracker Dan clips are all the rage, but not height adjustable, so that’s a no go. In lieu of a metal clip does someone make a good strut + soft loop combo?
    Speaking of "all the rage" that would be Discreet Carry Clips. Lots of vendors have strut / loop combos - Raven for example.

DCC Mod 4 1.75" Universals w/ extra clamping pressure / force.

There are no better winged clips on the market right now, and there will likely not be for a very long time.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Site Supporter
    Phlster Tuck Strut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Discreet Carry Concepts looked like the ticket. The extra strength ones are out of stock, so I ordered a few standard clamping ones to tide me over for now.

Thanks guys!

I’ll second @voodoo_man, the Sayoc clips are the truth in a market or regurgitation.
    Last edited by PNWTO; 07-26-2019 at 07:22 PM.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

DIYholster has discreet carry clips, and various struts, loops, hardware, etc. Love that outfit.

Got a RCS tuckable strut w/ PDS loop from them, making my JMCK wing claw 2.0 even more useful than it was.

Lots of good stuff at DIYholster.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWTO View Post
    I’ll second @voodoo_man, the Sayoc clips are the truth in a market or regurgitation.
    There's only one originator, and the concept can only be built upon. The DCC clip I mentioned above and the Mod V clip which was on the market for a short period (and may be again) are the direct evolution of those concepts.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    There's only one originator, and the concept can only be built upon.
    Who is the originator?

User Tag List