Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got an email from the webmaster at pistol forum.com

I bet you were a ton of fun around the nukes...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    I bet you were a ton of fun around the nukes...
    He had to go and post a serious post too. I was expecting more of something along the lines of...

Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    FWIW, I almost posted that I only pay attention to things that matter.
    You still got it, Tom.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I have a form of dyslexia that causes me to make mistakes with characters that are visually similar but that mostly differ in orientation. Things like 6 and 9; u and n; m and w; b, d, g, p, and q; and yes, even j and f — which, at least to me, have a similar gestalt. 6/9 and b/d/g/p/q are the ones I most frequently mess up, but the others do happen from time to time. I try be careful, but oftentimes I’m not careful enough. This is one of those times I wasn’t careful enough.
    I almost liked your dyslexia.
    Ignore Alien Orders

I’ve gotten so many nice replies to this email. Not.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I’ve gotten so many nice replies to this email. Not.
    Mine wound up in spam, like so many others. Plus, I had already printed it out to get others to sign.
    And, honestly, I just sort of ass-you-me'd that it was one of those "Do not reply" emails. Which when I think about it was dumb.

Seriously, though, thank you for sending it out.
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

GAH!!!
    I fixed the email address in my profile. Now my inbox is FLOODED with thread notifications!

eta: oh god... there's 1294 subscribed threads. Is it too early to start drinking?
    Last edited by hufnagel; 07-28-2019 at 08:19 AM.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    GAH!!!
    I fixed the email address in my profile. Now my inbox is FLOODED with thread notifications!

eta: oh god... there's 1294 subscribed threads. Is it too early to start drinking?

I've been mass deleting catch-up emails for days since fixing my email address issue here.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    GAH!!!

There's a reason I turned off notifications...
    ...I shudder to think what would happen if I had them turned on, and I was a truly popular (tons of likes and quotes) poster here...
    Glenn Reynolds

Site Supporter

Cool

I'm happy to be on the email list. They sent me 15 gadgets and a $100 gift certificate each month for 10 straight months. Life is good.

User Tag List