Thread: Issue with LLT OP Trigger Bar.

Issue with LLT OP Trigger Bar.

Today I received my first LTT Trigger Bar and I've encountered an issue.

I initially dropped it into my training gun and encountered a problem. In about a one in five ratio, in DA, the hammer doesn't travel far enough back to release the hammer. The trigger is bottomed out with no further travel, but the hammer won't fall. A slight tug to the rear and it falls. No problems in single action. The gun has a standard 92 hammer, with 30k+ rounds on it.

I then installed it in my Centac, with an Elite hammer, and it works as advertised.

Is the part designed to work with an Elite hammer specifically, or is there fitting needed on a gun with the standard hammer?
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Are you testing the pistol fully assembled? Or with the slide removed?
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Are you testing the pistol fully assembled? Or with the slide removed?
    Fully assembled.

Quote Originally Posted by PX4 Storm Tracker View Post
    Thanks, just what I needed.

Ernest's video certainly a good one but I have found 2 other problems areas. I found these on my TJIB w/ the Wilson bar but the over travel stop is nearly the same on both. 1-I happened to have an old 'Speed Bump' trigger in my EII. This had a small amount of material added to the back of the trigger to reduce over travel. The combination of the bump and the bar wouldn't work so I swapped back to a standard trigger. 2- I had StonerCNC super aggressive grips and they interfered w/ the bar's travel at the rear end. All grips have a cutout in the underside of the right grip to clear the bar, this one was just a tiny bit short so it couldn't accommodate the longer travel the bar creates. 30 seconds w/ a dremel was all that was needed.
    20180622_163418_2 by craig stuard, on Flickr

Anyone had a chance to compare this trigger bar against the Wilson trigger bar?
    I'm trying to figure out if it's better outside of the shorter reset than the Wilson.
    Since I'm related to that Murphy guy, I bought a Wilson trigger bar about a month ago from LTT. I haven't installed the Wilson bar yet so I'm contemplating whether the LTT is worth the effort for me.
    Last edited by Exiledviking; 07-26-2019 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    I'm trying to figure out if it's better outside of the shorter reset than the Wilson.
    Since I'm related to that Murphy guy, I bought a Wilson trigger bar about a month ago from LTT. I haven't installed the Wilson bar yet so I'm contemplating whether the LTT is worth the effort for me.
    I currently have a Wilson Trigger bar installed in my M9A3,
    The LTT was ordered this morning.
    I will keep you posted.
    -G

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    I’m a big fan of LTT & don’t wish to take anything away from them, but you can get the same reset results by simply bending the firing pin block lever down a bit so it does not enter the notch in the slide.

Of course you won’t get the reduced over-travel, increased hardness, or the super slick finishes by doing this.

User Tag List