Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Brooklynites dump buckets of water on NYPD officers

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Apparently it's my day to be that guy. I know he's a corksoaker, but what is a 'watermelon' in this case? If not a fascinating case of autocorrect?
    While it is quite heavily contested (seriously... be careful going down this rabbit hole), a watermelon is considered a "fruit" by some. You can use the alternate derivation of "fruit" to get where the OP might be going with his comment.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    While it is quite heavily contested (seriously... be careful going down this rabbit hole), a watermelon is considered a "fruit" by some. You can use the alternate derivation of "fruit" to get where the OP might be going with his comment.
    See post #28. Also, consider the character of Drang's responses over the (many) years that he's been a core participant of the forum, and whether that was probably his intent.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    No.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Well then. Does vegetable fit instead?
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

FYI, we got a directive saying that if we are the targets of water soaking type attacks, or the "milk shakes" we are to immediate arrest the person(s) and process as assault on police.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List