Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by 11B10 View Post
    RJ, - you and I have had some conversation about the 2000 S Class I "inherited" from my brother. If you would care to hear a story about a 19 year old and a 1963 Z06, pm me. Don't wanna drift this thread too (my specialty).
    Hell, post it here!

I may be a panty-waist German car guy, but for value for buck performance, it is hard to beat a Corvette of any vintage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exterior looks amazing but the interior looks like they ran out of money and had an intern finish it up.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    C7s new on the lot are getting some pretty hefty discounts now. Nearly $10k.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

I would buy a Toyota MR2 instead of that mid engine sports car......if they still made them. Still too heavy for a mid engine car.

I don't expect they will be big sellers the first year or two, but I've been wrong before. Maybe the compartment behind the engine will help sell them. You can get 2 sets of golf clubs in there.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    I don't expect they will be big sellers the first year or two, but I've been wrong before.
    https://jalopnik.com/the-2020-c8-cor...out-1836786827

Michael Simcoe, General Motor’s design chief, told Autoblog at the Concours d’Elegance of America...that new ‘Vette orders are either already at capacity or nearly there.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I'm probably wrong. I know nothing about new sports cars.
    Last edited by Borderland; 08-06-2019 at 10:40 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

C7s new on the lot are getting some pretty hefty discounts now. Nearly $10k.
    Figures. They were going up for a bit. At least I got mine at sticker.

I don't expect they will be big sellers the first year or two, but I've been wrong before. Maybe the compartment behind the engine will help sell them. You can get 2 sets of golf clubs in there.
    I'm probably wrong. I know nothing about new sports cars.
    They will sell every goddamn one no problem. For every dood that says he won’t buy one because:”not a corvette” or because:no-manual or whatever other whackadoo reason, there’s 10 guys that would never have bought a corvette before that now will want one.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    They will sell every goddamn one no problem. For every dood that says he won’t buy one because:”not a corvette” or because:no-manual or whatever other whackadoo reason, there’s 10 guys that would never have bought a corvette before that now will want one.
    There are quite a few folks over at my fancy-pants German car forum who have deposits down. Based on the poll results there, it’s receiving a thumbs up generally from the p-car owners.

Personally I think it is pretty cool.

I’d love to drive one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even my Corvette-averse wife is now very much onboard with a Corvette. She suggested "in about five years" taking a look at them. I suggested more like about 8 years unless I go back to Homicide/Robbery and up my overtime game and/or our son rakes in a ton of scholarships.

Seriously, though, I could trade out of my Camaro SS into a new C7 Stingray at under $300/mo. I don't intend to, but wow.

User Tag List