Thread: Meanwhile, in Missouri

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar

Meanwhile, in Missouri

The Washington County prosecutor allegedly did a little bit of drunk driving.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/cr...6-2c8ff6853103

Is this a legit beef? I don’t know. But the local politicos managed to dump the prosecutor one county over because she was a little too independent for their tastes. (Allegedly.)
    Last edited by Stephanie B; 02-19-2024 at 09:47 PM.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post

Is this a legit beef? I don’t know. But the local politicos managed to dump the prosecutor one county over because she was a little too independent for their tastes. (Allegedly.)
    Kim Gardner, the City Prosecutor, too independent? the Soros prosecutor thread in this subforum details how the help fled this office under her leadership and the remaining staff had hundreds of cases and were getting jammed up with contempt of court situations while she was going to nursing school.

From a news article on the AG report:

"ST. LOUIS — 25,000 cases dismissed.

2,735 cases dismissed by judges for failure to prosecute.

$351,500 in taxpayer money paid to an unlicensed attorney providing legal advice.

Countless violations of the Crime Victims' Rights Act.

A resignation just hours before a judge was to order potentially damaging records be turned over and a deposition be scheduled.

The report also shines new light on the abrupt timing of Gardner’s resignation in May, showing a judge was about to rule on whether Bailey could schedule Gardner for a deposition as well as get records from Saint Louis University showing how often Gardner was taking nursing classes there instead of fulfilling her duties as the city’s top prosecutor."
    Skinner Precision LLC official Account
    07 Manufacturer specializing in Competition Rifles

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinner Precision, LLC View Post
    Kim Gardner, the City Prosecutor, too independent?
    No. St. Louis is not "one county over" from Washington County.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Gonna lump this in with political BS. They should have done their jobs right the first time.

Too late now as there is absolutely no evidence. If no cameras were in, no recorded sobriety tests… then it’s the word of an officer who is apparently easily influenced to do anything vs the word of the guy who called the cops after an accident and tried to do the right thing. At least that’s how it will be portrayed by any half assed lawyer and the jury won’t have too hard a time buying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post

That reads like there's an undercurrent of small town bullshit. Deputy Do-Right needs to grow a pair for next time. If he thought he should do a DUI investigation, then fucking do it. If he thought he had the discretion to let it go, then let it go. Don't waffle about it. Don't call everybody and ask what you should do. Use your brain and department policy and do your job.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List