Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Corvette

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    While I don’t dislike the C8, I think it’s a step down in looks. Personally, I think the C7 is one of the best looking cars Chevy ever made.
    100% agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I always enjoy Engineering Explained vids. Top speed 194 mph

I do like his videos and subscribe to his channel.

So much want. Word at my local dealerships, if you didn’t preorder, better luck in 2021.

Had a c5 z05. C8 is great and I applaud gm for going mid engine. I'd still rather have a c6 grandsport or c6 z06. I'm not a fan that there is no manual.

I'll buy one of the used ones with 15K miles on it in 5 years. Hopefully they won't have swapped out the stock wheels for polished chrome ones in that time...

Quote Originally Posted by noguns View Post
    Had a c5 z05. C8 is great and I applaud gm for going mid engine. I'd still rather have a c6 grandsport or c6 z06. I'm not a fan that there is no manual.
    I have a C6 Grandsport that I’d likely need to trade on a C8, which will be quite difficult.

https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2019...ette-stingray/

"The Corvette engineering team has long made a point of listening to their customers.

That’s one reason you’ll find all-season run-flat tires on the new mid-engine Corvette Stingray, instead of the summer tires offered on the C7 Corvette.

More customers than ever are saying that they’d really like to drive three seasons on the same tires,” Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter explained to Car and Driver magazine.

With the advancements in tire technology over the past few years, the decision wasn’t a hard one, though it did take five years of development to come up with the Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 that will be standard on the 2020 Stingray. "

Michelin Pilot Sports...all seasons...interesting...

I'm so enamored of this car, but I am dissapointed at how ever-increasing crash standards have impacted visibilty out of cars.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    https://www.corvetteblogger.com/2019...ette-stingray/

"The Corvette engineering team has long made a point of listening to their customers.

That’s one reason you’ll find all-season run-flat tires on the new mid-engine Corvette Stingray, instead of the summer tires offered on the C7 Corvette.

More customers than ever are saying that they’d really like to drive three seasons on the same tires,” Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter explained to Car and Driver magazine.

With the advancements in tire technology over the past few years, the decision wasn’t a hard one, though it did take five years of development to come up with the Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 that will be standard on the 2020 Stingray. "

Michelin Pilot Sports...all seasons...interesting...
    I’ve got the Pilot All Season 3 on my C6 and they’re a great tire. I’d imagine the “4” is as good or better.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I’ve got the Pilot All Season 3 on my C6 and they’re a great tire. I’d imagine the “4” is as good or better.
    1.04 G is great for an all season tire.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

User Tag List