Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Homemade Case Lube, Must Be Popular On Amazon...

Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    I made my own with 1 oz of Lanolin and a bottle of Heet in the red bottle. It's gotta be the red bottle. Works real well.
    Whoa. With that recipe you can lube cases, light signal fires, cook dinner...
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    It's the "Swiss Army Knife" of case lubes! LOL

Actually it is supposed to be the same basic formulation as Dillon spray case lube.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4given View Post
    It's the "Swiss Army Knife" of case lubes! LOL
    Name:  Shimmer.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  8.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Name:  Shimmer.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  8.9 KB
    Tastes great, and look at that shine!

Site Supporter
    Lanolin was the essential ingredient in WW2 Japanese weapons oil. The commercial product Fluid Film is available at some auto parts stores and is lanolin based. I have used it for many years as a rust preventive. It does have lube properties but my use is external. I especially like to spray on dies and presses when storing them. I recommend it without reservation.
    Last edited by willie; 10-29-2019 at 11:08 PM. Reason: additional information

User Tag List