Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Homemade Case Lube, Must Be Popular On Amazon...

Homemade Case Lube, Must Be Popular On Amazon...

Name:  FBT.JPG
Views: 886
Size:  41.1 KB
    Cracked me up, this is all the same stuff the guy on YouTube was using...

Site Supporter
    Why go to the trouble? Go to Walmart and buy 8oz of Bag Balm for less than than $7. Put a dab on your finger. Apply. Works well on irritated booty's too. And there is a lanolin skin product called Geritrex. But if you must make a spray lanolin solution, be sure to buy anhydrous lanolin. Auto parts stores carry a product called Heet. It's 99 % alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Why go to the trouble? Go to Walmart and buy 8oz of Bag Balm for less than than $7. Put a dab on your finger.
    Because applying with your finger dosen't work well when trying to process or load a few thousand cases.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Are you bullshitting me, or does that really work?...

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Might nasty up the inside of the casefeeder, but that could be wiped out.

It works but it's not the cleanest. I wouldn't use it on a progressive press you will need to tumble after sizing.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    It works but it's not the cleanest. I wouldn't use it on a progressive press you will need to tumble after sizing.
    Good to know for backup

Though I have switched to doing rifle in two steps through a progressive. I know you don't have to, but it is one of the things I do. I might even do that some with 44 and 357, have a bunch of sized, primed and flared cases ready to drop charges and seat bullets, maybe 50-100 at a time to experiment.

The homemade Dillon Cade lube is an excellent case lube and it’s the best rust preventative I’ve ever seen, bar none, better than Eezox.

https://amzn.to/2XUiwkl

https://amzn.to/2XVXRfy
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    That particular lanolin was not on Prime, so I got one that was.

I only wanted one spray bottle, and it was an add on item, so I bought some coffee to hit the $25.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    That particular lanolin was not on Prime, so I got one that was.

I only wanted one spray bottle, and it was an add on item, so I bought some coffee to hit the $25.
    Try this stuff as a rust preventative, it’s amazing.
    #RESIST

User Tag List