Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: LE-Trade in Streamlight TLR1-HL

Quote Originally Posted by ThatDude View Post
    Anyone know if these are the 800 lumen model?
    I received 2 today. Based on the light and the serial numbers I believe that these are actually the earlier 630 lumen HL model. The 800 lumen HL started with s/n 177980. The 2 I received have s/n 083xxx and 084xxx

For those that may not know:

Strobe Operation can be activated by the paddle switch. Within 0.4 seconds, press the paddle switch into the
    momentary position, release and immediately re-press and hold for strobe.

Strobe Enable/Disable:
    The light can be reprogrammed to disable strobe by tapping the momentary paddle switch very rapidly
    ten times and holding it down on the tenth time. Hold until the light turns off (about one second) which
    indicates reprogramming was successful. Repeat the procedure above to re-enable the strobe mode.
    NOTE: Activation of the strobe function is NOT recommended with the remote switch.
    Strobe should be disabled.
    Taking a break from social media.

Quote Originally Posted by valian View Post
    I received 2 today. Based on the light and the serial numbers I believe that these are actually the earlier 630 lumen HL model. The 800 lumen HL started with s/n 177980. The 2 I received have s/n 083xxx and 084xxx
    Awesome thanks. I'll be ordering one very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    For those that may not know:

Strobe Operation can be activated by the paddle switch. Within 0.4 seconds, press the paddle switch into the
    momentary position, release and immediately re-press and hold for strobe.

Strobe Enable/Disable:
    The light can be reprogrammed to disable strobe by tapping the momentary paddle switch very rapidly
    ten times and holding it down on the tenth time. Hold until the light turns off (about one second) which
    indicates reprogramming was successful. Repeat the procedure above to re-enable the strobe mode.
    NOTE: Activation of the strobe function is NOT recommended with the remote switch.
    Strobe should be disabled.
    I’ll have to give that a try. I hate the strobe function.

Just bought one. Thank you for posting this! Now I'm thinking I should have ordered 2...

User Tag List