Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RMR design considerations

With the RMR on the CZ P10C, I ran Gabe’s test and really struggled to make the turbo times. Ran them again with the SRO on the P10C, and made the times with room to spare.

The RMR definitely slows me down up close, compared to iron sights or other red dot optics like the SRO and DP Pro.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    With the RMR on the CZ P10C, I ran Gabe’s test and really struggled to make the turbo times. Ran them again with the SRO on my P10, and made the times with room to spare.

The RMR definitely slows me down up close, compared to iron sights or other red dot optics like the SRO and DP Pro.
    I’m 56, reading and distance suck. I’m a barely B class shooter who doesn’t practice enough. Good fundamentals, trained at USSA in the old days. Trained with Spencer Keepers. I took Gabe’s class pretty darn cold. 3/4 light times, 1 dark. I took that class with a stock G17 gen 5 that I shoot high with.(hd slim sights)

I’m looking forward to setting up my new P10c and P10F, one with SRO and one with an Acro and running the test again. I’m equally cold. Work shit is changing and I’m gonna get to shoot more...hope to be solid Light times this years class....
    Last edited by jeffhughes; 08-18-2019 at 08:07 PM.

User Tag List