Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: New Ford Bronco aimed at the Jeep Gladiator

Drove about 1,000mi this weekend in Oh and MI, I think I saw two, both with soft tops.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    Keep a spare set of tie rods handy of you want to use those fancy lockers
    https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threa...k2-trail.24614

There is video in the link
    I doubt I'll be trying to shove a vehicle up rocks like that at that speed, but yeah he got a boo-boo. At least there's a video for the "nobody actually takes these offroad" crowd to be directed to...
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

I test drove one today, a 4 door Big Bend with the soft top. I was limited to a 3 mile loop and speeds under 50mph, but I liked it. My wife definitely liked it. I want to see how it does on the freeway before making a decision, but I think we'll end up with one in a few years. We can order one at MSRP now, but he said it'd probably be 2023 before we got it and we aren't in any rush.

The seats were very comfortable, good lumbar support and a good firmness without being hard. You noticed road imperfections but it didn't beat you up. The interior was clean and uncluttered. The driving position and view were excellent, I love the look of the hood and the amount of glass you have from the driver's seat. I didn't play with the stereo, but it has apple and android capability, but not wireless android auto.

It really needs side steps. The pinch welds and accessory attachment points are too visible without them.

The non-Sasquatch is a really nice height. I thought I'd want the Sasquatch, but seeing them side by side I don't think I do. My wife agreed.

We're going to look at a Gladiator tomorrow to compare.

Is this to replace your truck, or replace both the truck and the Camaro, @BehindBlueI's?
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Is this to replace your truck, or replace both the truck and the Camaro, @BehindBlueI's?
    Probably not replacing either of them, unless my son gets my truck.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Probably not replacing either of them, unless my son gets my truck.
    If you were to order one, would it be locked at today's MSRP or whatever it ends up being in 2023?

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    If you were to order one, would it be locked at today's MSRP or whatever it ends up being in 2023?
    Depends on the dealer, apparently. The one we drove the demonstrator at said any ordered/reserved ones will be MSRP + fees (about $330-ish) + taxes. There are a few dealers that are doing better than MSRP, though.

https://www.grangerford.com/new-ford-bronco.html is $1k under invoice, but not taking new orders right now.

Laura Ford was doing $2k off MSRP, although it's not on their website any longer. Apparently if you are on Facebook, that's where they advertise it. https://m.facebook.com/LauraFordMo/p...Mb8oWTkdHdEHvM

Etc. Just have to shop around the radius you're willing to travel in and see who's got the best deal.

I am a Jeep and Ford dealer. FWIW we are selling all of our Broncos at MSRP. In the central OH area, prices seem to range from MSRP all the way up to $10k over.

We are selling Gladiators at MSRP as well, and are able to get these to spec within a reasonable amount of time. Like 4-8 weeks. Bronco orders received today wouldn't be delivered until some point until 2023. And, ordering anything 2 door or hardtop will make your order come more slowly, as things stand today.

I am driving a Gladiator as my personal vehicle today and have an Outerbanks Bronco on order. If you want more, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM. I'll gladly share my contact info and can give my "living with" impressions of both, and the Ranger, on which the Bronco is based...

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I test drove one today, a 4 door Big Bend with the soft top.
    Curious what you thought about access to the “trunk” with the soft top?

Around 1:31 here
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

User Tag List