Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: New Ford Bronco aimed at the Jeep Gladiator

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    A trucker explained to me one time that pickups aren't trucks. His Kenworth was a truck.
    Should have told him his kenworth isn't a truck since it doesn't have a bed and can't haul things without a trailer. Its a tractor like a John Deere

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Should have told him his kenworth isn't a truck since it doesn't have a bed and can't haul things without a trailer. Its a tractor like a John Deere
    A friend of mine has about 5 Frieghtliners and hauls petrolem products in his business. He calls them transports but I've heard people call them tractors also. So I guess it can be damn near anything.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    With the understanding there's no governing body for this sort of thing, that's also how I was taught as a kid, as many of my father's side of the family were equipment operators of some sort, dozers, tractor-trailers, etc. Trucks carry things, tractors pull things. Of course, this is kind of shot in the ass by the fact nobody calls them "over the road tractor drivers" and goods aren't "tractored to the warehouse". In common parlance they are all trucks.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

I always heard tractor-trailer along with 18 wheeler growing up, but I was meaning to do it more to just mess with the guy.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    I saw a red Bronco this afternoon. It looked like a big, plastic toy.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I saw a red Bronco this afternoon. It looked like a big, plastic toy.
    Bronco or Bronco Sport? If you saw an actual Bronco, it's kind of a unicorn sighting at this point. The Sport is, confusingly, a completely different vehicle aside from some styling cues.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Bronco or Bronco Sport? If you saw an actual Bronco, it's kind of a unicorn sighting at this point. The Sport is, confusingly, a completely different vehicle aside from some styling cues.
    I'm not sure.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I'm not sure.
    If it looked like a modern IHC Scout it was a Bronco. If it looked more like a slightly updated Land Rover Discovery, it was a Sport. Removable top - Bronco, non-convertible = Sport.

See: https://www.motortrend.com/reviews/2...el-difference/

Site Supporter
    Good luck getting a bronco. They are back ordering till the next model year I’m told.

Quote Originally Posted by camel View Post
    Good luck getting a bronco. They are back ordering till the next model year I’m told.
    Many a new model car is difficult to acquire, says this wanna be C8 owner.

User Tag List