Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Ford Bronco aimed at the Jeep Gladiator

New Ford Bronco aimed at the Jeep Gladiator

#RESIST

😳🤢🤮😖😞

Sorry… just my visceral reaction!

Site Supporter
    I'm done with the lack of real photos. Nothing but tease gets boring after a while.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

It's like the worst parts of a first gen Bronco, a Land Rover Discovery, and a Ford Ranger.

Seriously though, I've been hearing about the Bronco coming back for, like, 15 or 20 years now. Geeze Ford, either build the thing or let it die already. Preferably the later because everything I've seen on a possible new Bronco looks terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Are they going to make a enviro- weenie electric model too?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    It's like the worst parts of a first gen Bronco, a Land Rover Discovery, and a Ford Ranger.

Seriously though, I've been hearing about the Bronco coming back for, like, 15 or 20 years now. Geeze Ford, either build the thing or let it die already. Preferably the later because everything I've seen on a possible new Bronco looks terrible.
    I'm hoping the finished product is better than the renderings I've seen so far. I've been a long time Wrangler fan, but hated driving the 4-door on the highway, and without a US diesel, gas mileage was shit, although improved in 2018. I'm hoping the Bronco will be more long-distance roadworthy with most of the Wranglers "outdoorsy-ness".

I could forgive some ugly for that.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

It reminds me of the IH Scout. I kind of like it.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    My Dad had a 1975 Scout. Color was Terra Cotta. 4 leaf spring suspension, bench seats, manual trans. He loved that thing. You could disassemble that truck with an adjustable wrench and a big screwdriver. It rode so rough that a trip tomthe corner grocery store required a kidney transplant.
    Last edited by entropy; 07-16-2019 at 10:32 AM.
    Working diligently to enlarge my group size.

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    It reminds me of the IH Scout. I kind of like it.
    I thought it looked more like a Scout than a Bronco. Either way, I like the look better than the Colorado, Ranger, and 3rd Gen Tacoma. Now let's see what the price tag is.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List