Thread: APX Carry

APX Carry

Finally!! Thank you Beretta. I liked the looks of it when it came out but took the bait with much trepidation. I had owned two Nano that were huge POSs, thankfully they seemed to have refined the design.

Very good grip in both texture and design. Enough room front to back and the doesnt feel cramped up, more natural if you will. Trigger does have a longer rest, but honestly it is pretty light and smooth like a good DA revo. I shot ony 150 rounds as I had to pick up kiddos, but could have gone longer. Great ergos, levers operate as they should, mags eject briskly. Lastly came with two mags one with pinky grip, one extended and a flat base plate if you desire. It fits great in your back pocket and you barely know it is there.

I hope Beretta does alot more with this little thing, like a P365 sized mag and bit more capacity. Heck even if a bit more length and height tad wider grip, and red dot cut out.

I love this thing

Dave

How is the trigger? I see mixed reviews. So, is it a DA feel? Say like the Kel-Tec PF9?

Quote Originally Posted by claymore504 View Post
    How is the trigger? I see mixed reviews. So, is it a DA feel? Say like the Kel-Tec PF9?
    APX? Feels SAO to me, at least mine does.

Haven’t tried a keltec so don’t have reference. It is constant long and smooth with longer reset than is typical in strikers. No problem shooting it rapidly , haven't tried with timer. This is my favorite of all the small strikers and I have played with them all.

Between two major rivers that begin with the letter "M."
    Quote Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
    I had owned two Nano that were huge POSs, thankfully they seemed to have refined the design.
    The APX Carry is indeed a better pistol than the Nano in all respects except "pocketability," and if Beretta ever offers a replacement APX grip frame that is "bobbed" just a bit and ditches the squared-off trigger guard, even that advantage of the Nano will be mostly gone.

I still have one Nano that is trustworthy and surprisingly accurate if I do my part, but the grip shape/texture is - for me - mediocre at best. The APX Carry grip is a huge improvement, eliminating that sort of squirmy, marginal purchase I experience with the Nano.

gn

User Tag List