Thread: KyGunCo $499 Night Cobra

KyGunCo $499 Night Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Nice price. What does it weigh? How concealable is it AIWB as compared to a Centennial?

ETA: I didn't see it on Colt's site but found it elsewhere. 26.4 oz Not a replacement for my 642-1 but a nice looking revolver. I'll pass, however.
    Last edited by blues; 07-14-2019 at 11:47 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Were I not broke and saving for another LCR as it is, I'd be on that like white on rice. Be neat to press a kydex AIWB and play around with it.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I've inspected production examples of the regular stainless Cobra and was not all that impressed. Would rather spend that kind of money on a nice K.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

That's really tempting but I don't need another heavy revolver in my life. I sold my SP101 for being too heavy and my 2.75" Security Six is probably going to get sold for the same reason and both are pretty close in weight to the Cobra. Hopefully Ruger does a six shot .38 LCR soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    dammit... need to resist...

Since I just bought a few 642-1's with no lock for the pocket, this is about irresistible at this price for a solid 6-shot. I was going to get a beater Taurus 856CH (Yes, I know about Taurus, but they had a $30 rebate, for an all steel 38? At least I can hit someone over the head with it if it fails at $240 delivered)

I'm going to think it overnight - KYGunCo's layaway is too simple to pass up at this price even though I don't have the budget for it - These were at $700-750 just a couple months back.

The beater truck revolver 856CH is half the price, but something about the Night Cobra is very beautiful, and functional, I have to check the weight again but at 25oz I don't think its too bad.

Just picked one of these up thanks to this deal. Now I’ve gotta figure out which appendix holster and speed loaders to get for it.

User Tag List