Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prime Day 2019

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar

Prime Day 2019

A list of electronic deals. Might be picking up a second Instant Pot. Hopefully, they'll have some home improvement stuff on sale, because we're in the market.

The rumor is that fulfillment center workers are planning a walkout to protest working conditions. That might get... interesting.
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 07-14-2019 at 12:24 PM.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

I’m on the lookout for home surveillance cameras and a 32gig SD card, if anyone sees a good deal on those things.
    #RESIST

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Here is a list of deals from CNET and another from Tom's Hardware. The second features 128 GB SD cards for $20, and the entire series of Cowboy Bebop on Amazon Digital for $5.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Mora knives, $9.40 shipped.

https://amzn.to/2ljxspB
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I’m on the lookout for home surveillance cameras and a 32gig SD card, if anyone sees a good deal on those things.
    Amazon.com: BRAVEEAGLE Micro SD Card 64GB UHS-I 3 microSDXC Memory Card UHS-I max Read Speed up to 80MB/s for 4K / Smartphone/Gopro/Samsung/Dashcam (64GB UHS-I 3): Computers & Accessories
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Site Supporter
    Any suggestions for an Air Fryer? We may pick one up on Prime Day.

Site Supporter
    My wife bought an Echo (Alexa). Now on sale for $49.99 and somehow I now need this for my office.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Alexa is not allowed in my house!
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Mora knives, $9.40 shipped.

https://amzn.to/2ljxspB
    Thank you! Ordered as I love these little carbon steel Moras. They make great kitchen knives as well as general utility knives.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Alexa is not allowed in my house!
    Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.
    Ignore Alien Orders

User Tag List