Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tacoma police kill armed man attacking ICE Detention Center

Site Supporter

Tacoma police kill armed man attacking ICE Detention Center

Just as we saw with the general anti law enforcement rhetoric in 2016 and 2017, Rhetoric has consequences.

AOC and other left wing extremists talking about so called “concentration camps” will never accept responsibility for incidents like this but they bear it regardless.

Tacoma police shoot man throwing incendiaries at Northwest Detention Center

https://komonews.com/news/local/taco...a7tFLBoN2EZTA0

Officers responded to the scene at about 4 a.m. Saturday to find the man outside the facility, armed with a rifle and throwing the incendiaries. One vehicle caught fire, and the suspect also tried to blow up a large propane tank and outbuildings.

When officers arrived, shots were fired, although no police were injured in the incident. After police retreated, others found the suspect dead at the scene.

If it was a white supremacy dude, the media would be blaming Trump before the gun smoke drifted away. The media will NEVER link the lefts’s rhetoric to anything remotely bad.

And...Play Stupid Games...

I am relieved to read that no officers were injured.

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    If it was a white supremacy dude, the media would be blaming Trump before the gun smoke drifted away. The media will NEVER link the lefts’s rhetoric to anything remotely bad.

"Fry 'em like bacon"...

I still haven't forgotten or forgiven.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I fear this is but the first of many incidents to come with the impending ICE raids tomorrow.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Most news sources seem to barely be covering this at best which is by no means shocking to me.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    "Fry 'em like bacon"...

I still haven't forgotten or forgiven.
    Nor should you. That was absurdly offensive, and I can only imagine that it made every LEO's job harder.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    Nor should you. That was absurdly offensive, and I can only imagine that it made every LEO's job harder.
    Also never to be forgotten (nor forgiven) from the same event...

"What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!"
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post

All true, however Trump is not blameless here. He and his sycophants like Ken Cuccinelli think it is cute to leak false information about ICE conducting mass arrests as though A) ICE isn’t out arresting immigration violators everyday, and B) if there was a mass arrest of non criminal family units there would be anywhere to put them. The ,etc lit the match but Trump and co are fanning the flame.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    All true, however Trump is not blameless here. He and his sycophants like Ken Cuccinelli think it is cute to leak false information about ICE conducting mass arrests as though A) ICE isn’t out arresting immigration violators everyday, and B) if there was a mass arrest of non criminal family units there would be anywhere to put them. The ,etc lit the match but Trump and co are fanning the flame.
    Governance by trolling.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List