Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What’s Russia up to in the Arctic?

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    I have no quibble with those who find moral fault with Trump (though he cannot possibly be less moral than his opponents), nor with people who don't trust him to maintain a given position (though his opponents maintain positions I generally disfavor, and given a binary choice I'll take the one who has declared for our side even if he's not likely to bear weight). I think people who think he's stupid or crazy are not looking at the full picture. I think 3D chess is a little far, but I think all of his actions are rationally motivated; I am unlikely to intuitively understand those motivations; and more often than not he gets what he wants.
    Excellent post.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    I have no quibble with those who find moral fault with Trump (though he cannot possibly be less moral than his opponents), nor with people who don't trust him to maintain a given position (though his opponents maintain positions I generally disfavor, and given a binary choice I'll take the one who has declared for our side even if he's not likely to bear weight). I think people who think he's stupid or crazy are not looking at the full picture. I think 3D chess is a little far, but I think all of his actions are rationally motivated; I am unlikely to intuitively understand those motivations; and more often than not he gets what he wants.
    Well said. I wasn’t necessarily taking issue with whatever you were saying, just stating that I didn’t understand it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I agree with your post in its entirety but for the bolded sections where you say "cannot" and "all". (And simply because it's unknowable and not provable.).
    Fair point as far as The Shadow knows. As far as stated positions go, though, I’m comfortable with my statement.
    Ignore Alien Orders

User Tag List