Thread: "Florida Man" Now Has Competition From "Florida Woman"

"Florida Man" Now Has Competition From "Florida Woman"

I guess Megan Rapinoe's pleas for equality are being heard...

"Florida Woman" will no longer take a back seat to her male counterpart.

A Florida woman who filmed her daughter licking a tongue depressor is now charged with a felony, according to a report by the New York Daily News.

In a viral video, the 10-year-old daughter of 30-year-old Cori Ward is seen taking a tongue depressor from a jar at a doctor’s office in Jacksonville. She licks it and puts it back into the glass jar, placed next to a sign that says, “Please do not touch medical supplies.”

Ward, who recorded the video, was arrested Thursday morning by the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office on a charge of tampering with consumer products without regard for possible death or bodily injury, jail records show.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

What is the deal with all these idiots licking stuff lately?

Site Supporter
    Now days people lick everything: each other, dogs and cats, the wall, whatever.

What, windows weren't enough?!?
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

A felony charge seems overmuch for the incident, IMO, but a mother who encourages and promotes such disrespect-for-authority behavior by her (obviously already spoiled past help) brat should at least be compelled to do some extensive community service, like cleaning the bathrooms at the medical office.

She could use her tongue for the toilets, perhaps.
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

This is because parents aren't allowed to smack their kids for doing stupid shit any longer.
    I'll quote/paraphrase Whoopi Goldberg from one of her standup routines a decade ago.
    "My parents acted like parents when I was growing up, and their children grew to be proper acting adults.
    My generation acted like their friend to their kids, and they grew to be animals."

This will only continue to get worse, as self entitled SJW dipshits decide to act out without consequences.

eta: edited for timing, as I finally (!!!) found the name and date of the routine.
    The World According to Whoopi (2007)
    if you can find a copy of it anywhere, I suggest watching it. It comes from a time before she went SJW insane.

eta2: oh wow... it turns out I have a copy of this in my archives. go me for being a total data packrat!
    Last edited by hufnagel; 07-12-2019 at 08:31 AM.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    What, windows weren't enough?!?

User Tag List