Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Security guard pulls gun on Lucas County Sheriff's deputy

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    Confused, I reread the thread three times. Whether or not the cop violated a rule has zero to with Mr. Castile or any other event occurring outside the presence of the two men.
    troll2
    /trōl/
    noun
    noun: troll; plural noun: trolls
    a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.
    a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.
    a line or bait used in trolling for fish.
    verb
    make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
    "if people are obviously trolling then I'll delete your posts and do my best to ban you"
    carefully and systematically search an area for something.
    "a group of companies trolling for partnership opportunities"
    fish by trailing a baited line along behind a boat.
    verb: troll; 3rd person present: trolls; past tense: trolled; past participle: trolled; gerund or present participle: trolling
    "we trolled for mackerel"
    Trolls thrive on attention and response. Best thing to do with Trolls is not feed them.
    Last edited by HCM; 08-12-2019 at 11:13 PM.

Banned
    One of the rules that I live by as a security guard is I don't make decisions that are above my paygrade.

In a situation like this I would have contacted my supervisor or asked one of the IRS employees what they wanted me to do.

Then I would have done exactly what I was told to do and I would have documented exactly who told me to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    The prosecutor disagrees.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. Differing opinions are fine, although I think your grasp of the basic facts is tenuous at best. If, however, you're simply here to troll or snipe you won't be here long.
    Do you have any update on the charges at this point? I would love to see the follow up.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincwarrior View Post
    Do you have any update on the charges at this point? I would love to see the follow up.
    No. I tried to look up the case on the Ohio docket but all I could find was the civil case. I see the criminal docket number mentioned there and that the civil trial is on hold pending the outcome, but I couldn't figure out how to enter the number to get the criminal case to come up. It starts "CRB" and "CR" was the closest option in the drop down box.

If anyone knows how to navigate Ohio's online docket better, perhaps they can chime in.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    No. I tried to look up the case on the Ohio docket but all I could find was the civil case. I see the criminal docket number mentioned there and that the civil trial is on hold pending the outcome, but I couldn't figure out how to enter the number to get the criminal case to come up. It starts "CRB" and "CR" was the closest option in the drop down box.

If anyone knows how to navigate Ohio's online docket better, perhaps they can chime in.
    Thanks for trying though.

User Tag List